Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Who should go?
Sam 4 28.57%
Roberto 1 7.14%
Derek 1 7.14%
Any of them! I can't any of them! 4 28.57%
I don't watch it 2 14.29%
I don't care 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Sam's gone now
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:30 PM
ohh no i wanted derek to go!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Glad Sam has gone! She was so annoying! I wish it was a double eviction and they would get rid of Roberto!
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:37 PM
woo hoo thats great news,,god knows how i missed it!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2005, 08:38 PM
About time they scrapped it
Summer nights television is ruined by cheap rubbish like that
PLUS they have taken off the 9.00 simpsons
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Cande said: woo hoo thats great news,,god knows how i missed it!!

candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Lol:jake!!well i do know how i missed it!!I am sitting on my **** on here as usual!!lolwill try and watch it at 10pm if i can drag myself away from msn!!lol
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm sure we didn't miss much Candie
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Can't say that I hate anyone as I wouldn't think it fair unless I had met them and they had done something wrong and hate is to strong a word for me to throw it around meaninglessly because when I hate someone I really hate someone and I reserve that feeling for that point in time...lol

I feel that in real life Derek would probably get on my nerves quite badly and Roberto's accent would grate on me...

I am kind of respecting Saskia for not being slutty with Maxwell, he obviously finds her drop dead gorgeous but I do like that unlike the other girls she hasn't felt the need to flaunt all that she has everyday, she is quite in control of herself which I like and not bitchy, only when called for...

I like Makosi when she isn't trying to over do it sexually around Anthony...

I liked Lesley when she wasn't talking about how other girls can't be freinds with her because they are so jealous!

I found Sam's voice quite irritating as it reminded me of a girl I used to hang around with that pissed me off really badly sometime ago, who consequently I never had anything to do with again!...

I did not like the fact that she felt the need to always wear a sodding bikini, day in day out, even in cold weather! I don't like people relying on the fact they think they are 'hot' and not using there peronalities.

I think she definitly made a mistake trying to lap dance Anthony, it looked so akward and she should have quit as soon as she realised how akward it was, it just made her look silly, poor gal.

Kamal makes me laugh when they are chasing him around etc.

I thought Maxwell was going to be a bit too much of a geezer at first but don't find him very offensive at all, maybe different outside the house though.

Anthony is ok and I like him more for playing it cool around Makosi and Sam even though they have layed themselves out on a plate for him at times. Blokes normaly take what they can get for the hell of it so they can brag but at least he hasn't in this situation.

Craig is harmless.

Vanessa's dippy acent makes me laugh, she is harmless enough.

Was suprised Mary turned on Saskia so bad after Saskia had been really nice to her, trying to get her settled in.

One thing that makes me mad is how none of the girls can be that friendly towards each other because they are either jealous or want to better than each other or just feel insecure around the others. It's ridiculous. Girls need to have more respect for themselves and other girls and not be against each other. Minus that mentality they are nice girls but with it, it makes them horrible.

They were talking about how it is mostly women that vote on BB and how they will not vote for the girls to stay in and will only vote for the guys that being the reason it is mostly a male winner and I find that very irritating and sad.

I like all most of them some of the time! Some of them can be right *******s to each other and you think 'nasty b**ch or b**tard and unlike in real life where you don't ever see all sides, you see that same person off on there own feeling insecure and upset, where as on the face of things they are trying to come across with bravado...It's for that reason I can't really hate any of them because they all do have feelings which you get to see, I suppose that is what I have learned from that show this year more then anything, which I guess is good for something as simple as BB!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Quite sad that Sam went-she was lovley!

Shallow perhaps,but im honest!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3