Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 06:43 PM

Norty Tassle!

A little while ago I posted about an issue weight on Tassle - despite the fact she is on a steroid based Drug. Anyway - it turns out it when she puts a bit of weigth one it is not going on her ribs or her hips....she is just getting a pot belly! So I have left her eating her own food with some butchers Tripe added.....

THis does not seem to have stopped her lookking for fresher sources.....this evenning I was out i the garden (the little paddock on the side of the house)....and off her and Siren run to the Hedge....Siren cam back...Tass took a little longer - when she finally did come back she had a rabbit in her mouth (A wild one I will add -the garden is full of them since we lost the cat)

I am not sure that they killed it - we have many BoP around, and a couple of cats from next door that frequent the garden as well.

However - she was not really up for letting go of her prize...and lets just say she will be on 1/2 rations (if that) this evening!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2009, 07:39 AM
At least it sounds like it was a fairly fresh one.

Last time I went walking with Moobli, Stumpy found a really scabby dead rabbit (mainly only bones and fur) in the car park at the end of our walk. She dropped it first time when I told her, but as I was getting the others into the car, she sneaked back for it and this time was not willing to drop.

I had to get my fingers in her mouth to prize it out - yuck! Big thanks to Moobli for carrying wet wipes in her car.