Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Oh thats difficult

Have you spoke to them much at all??
I have spoken to them on many occassions. The dog is in no way mistreated. She is a happy little thing just a pain in the bum. They are always apologetic and when the rabbit was killed they got us a gift voucher for the pet shop. Problem is they just don't do anything about controlling her. She is a rescue but then so is every pet in my household. I really don't want to fall out with them as that just makes life unpleasant and tbh I wouldn't wish the dogs home round here on the worst dog in the world, it is an awful place! But I feel like my dog can never relax as she pesters her none stop if she knows she is about.

Perhaps I should suggest they go to the local dog training classes that we attend, they have a session for dogs with issues!!!
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
you have my sympathies as i had a similar problem with my neighbours which resulted in my 12 year old collie being attacked by their staffy after he broke through the fence.

i would definitely get in touch with the dog warden. show your neighbours that you won't tolerate this any longer.
Gosh thats awful and after all the winding up between the 2 dogs I dread to think what will happen if they ever actually get to each other. Was your dog ok? Did you contact the warden and if you did what did they do? Are you and your neighbour still on speaking terms???
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Just because she's a rescue is not an excuse for them not to work on her issues

Poor dog, I hope she gets some help.
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I really feel for you, but I also really feel for this poor dog, it doesnt deserve a night in a kennel just because it has cr@p irresponsible owners. I would get onto the council and see what they can do about it. Poor thing deserves to be in a nice home with loving family
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy
1. Invite the dog in.
2. drive dog to dog warden.
3. leggit.
The other thing I would do is, have your hosepipe at the ready, and every time the dog goes at your fence, I would make it the time to water my plants on that fence
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2