register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2016, 07:39 PM
If they decide there's a drought after the amount of rain thats fallen then they (whoever 'they' are) need sending to a desert island
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 08:39 PM
that'd be about right...a drought lol
shame about having to cancel your lunch....will be next christmas at this rate!!!
Mum and dad had a bit of a slow trip up, there had been a bad accident on the motorway and the rain was horrific...they are there safely though
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Just watched Silent Witness very sad. Night all going to read to hopefully de-stress. Have a good kip all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Yes I watched it as well, very believable.
Sleeting outside
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
If they decide there's a drought after the amount of rain thats fallen then they (whoever 'they' are) need sending to a desert island
Yes, and there's plenty to choose from, my choice would be a tiny island in the pacific called Bougainville where I once was involved in gold mining and other things
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Good evening - hope everyone is looking forward to the snow/sleet/blizzards/
gales/monsoons/typhoons/heatwaves/droughts - Delete as applicable.
Let's face it - "they" - haven't even got the gumption to look out of their window at Salford Quays to see if the rubbish they are spouting is in anyway correct. As always you will be hearing my cry of "Bring the seaweed" or pinecones or even crystal ball for that matter. I've probably got as much chance of getting it right as the professionals.
Hope you can get a date fixed for your lunch meet-up June. You are like me in that when you plan anything you have to go to convoluted extremes to get the critters regime right - sometimes, only occasionally, I wonder if it's worth it but then I end up enjoying myself (I know this sounds unlikely - but it's true) and then I don't feel so aggrieved.
Griff - Glad your parents made it up safely and do hope they get through tomorrow OK. Never good things funerals and this one being so close to the other doubles the misery. Good thoughts for them and yourself for tomorrow. You take care of yourself whilst they are away. Made me chuckle when the other day you said that if you had my e-mail address, you would contact me to find out if I was OK. Very nice of you to think of me but being as I am a complete techno-fail - I don't even have an E-mail address. The only way I actually got to join Dogsey (I'm not a member of any other forum or social media site) was to borrow the Mem's address so I could join. I will make an attempt to sort my own e-mail address and when I do, I'll make sure you are the first to receive it, but don't hold your breath sometimes just turning the blerdy computermybob on is a seemingly unsurmountable task! LOL ! Bye fer now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
it is interesting listening to them talk about you and having little arguments Lol i am sure one of them will come up with something,
let the medical team have their 'little arguments' because as they say in all the best management trainning schools 'nobody is perfect, but a team can be'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I will make an attempt to sort my own e-mail address
When / if you do, take a tip from me and do not use Yahoo

Plenty of choice, I recently opened an account with Gmail which seems much better (to me at least)
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Goodnight Brenda - hope you have a nice uninterrupted night's sleep!
Good evening to you Harvey, Well that has spiced my night up "other things" going on whilst you were in Bougainville. Must admit I have now developed a prurient interest in your activities - perhaps more than is good for a chap with my current precarious health! lol !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Well time for me to go, have a good evening, see you tomorrow.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >