Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, Jan 11

Good Morning everyone,

Griff, hope you arms are better this morning. You do suffer so.

Lynn, glad you got the boys home ok and they fixed the door for you for the time being.

Hope everyone else is ok, we are flooding down here, its torrential rain this morning. Not looking forward to walking Amber. Hope this rain is not wide spread and you all have it.

Have a good day all, take care keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Good morning all.
Moyra, sorry to hear you are having such bad weather now. I makes me feel very guilty as we have had no flooding and the weather today is rather nice.

Have a good day everyone!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Raining here too Moyra conservatory will flood again roll on Summer we can knock it down put a nice shed up to house my white goods, the downside will be trying to get rid of the blooming conservatory.

Popster hope you and your dad and aunt are feeling better today.
griff hoping the pins and needles have eased or better still gone.
Harvey yes we have been backwards and forwards to Essex a lot this weekend due to moving Marks stuff down here till he can sort himself and the boys coming back too for a weekend not that he saw much of them as he was building sheds with Gorden and helping fix our door.
The next visit we are hoping to do something with them all.
Hope LG is feeling better today after hopefully a healing rest that sounds like it was much needed.

Gorden left for another week in London and I will be spending most of today stripping beds washing bedding and getting it dry and housework.

Hope all doglets and hoomans are well.

Very sad that David bowie has died.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Morning all and those to come. It is pitch dark out here and I am sure in a moment it will start piddling down and thundering if my head is anything to go by. Did get Tyto out though in the relative dry. I have found if I leave a towel on the radiator it gets nice and warm and dries him off very quickly. Hope you cope with the conservatory Lynn. Moyra stay dry. Pleased to hear you are dry Nippy. Yes sad that David Bowie has died but when did you last here a song of his apart from today? Really sad that people are remembered more when they have gone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Good morning

Don't get washed away Moyra I am sure Amber can do with one less walk whilst the weather is so bad.

Pleased to see the door to the conservatory has been foxed for the time being Lynn. Lot of work for you today after the visitors. It was a good weekend for you though.

Hello Nippy good that yu are nice and dry down your way.

Hope you are a little better today Griff. Just try being patient for once

At least you managed to get Tyto out before it rained. I started my walk but had to cut is to a very short one as it tipped it down. I am now really fed up with this rain and hopefully we will have a good summer.

Yes agree it is sad about David Bowie.

Have a good day and stay safe and above all as dry as possible.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Lynn, I would think the hardest part of your day will be drying the washing
Brenda my daughter must have been one of Bowies greatest fans so I heard his music all the time and she is now in mourning Personally I ....... well never speak ill of the dead so I will stop there.
Morning Sue, Brian is out with Pepsi at the moment so I hope it stays dry a bit longer!

There is Collie missing in the woods where he walks so he is under strict instructions to ring me if he sees him
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 09:55 AM
morning all
Moyra, hoping you don't get flooded out
Lynn, hope you get all the washing done and dried
Morning Brenda
Morning Sue...sorry you got soaked
Nippy, awww i hope the collie is found soon
I am off to the drs at 4pm, i have hardly slept as it was too uncomfortable and trying to get dressed was a giggle...well would have been if it didn't hurt so much!! can't go to training as i won't be out in time.... don't like not going but it can't be helped and as mum says it will do me good to rest my arm instead of trying to hold a lead and feed treats to a dog Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Dry and cold here, and is forecast to stay like this for a few days, great news for me, hardly any cleaning up to do this morning, quick tidy up and poo pick and wet patches taken out, swept the yard, end of. Girls seemed a lot happier as well, Zen hasn't 'found' the carrot bag overnight, and handed them out, neither has she dismantled the barricade of bricks up against the coal bunkerI find that pretty scary as am wondering what she is planning to do next
Have arranged to meet my friend this week, we always, always meet up at Christmas but the weather has been too bad for me to go anywhere unless necessary. So we are having a post Christmas lunch on Thursday.
Hope they find the collie, Nippy, the owners will be frantic by now. Maybe its been taken in by someone until they can take it to the shelter.
Oh Griff, you make light of it, but I am so sorry you have had such a bad night. Is it a trapped nerve and will the doctor be able to do something for you.
Sue, got quite a bit of hair beginning to come out of the girls now and its early for them, so maybe a warm spring, lets keep our fingers crossed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2016, 10:24 AM
i don't think it is a trapped nerve TW, it is most likely my gpa...hopefully the dr can give me some better pain stuff and get me an xray if she thinks i need it
i wonder what Zenith is up to...deags properly watches tv, gets properly engrossed in stuff and i am sure she is plotting to take over the world!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Deags and Zen getting together...
Hope the doctor is able to help, Griff
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >