Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2013, 05:00 AM

Other Animals ~ do you love fur?

I mean, do you love fur coats / jackets, fur caps etc?
of mink, fox, sable, racoon dog or whatever?

do you even own one or some???

then THIS is a MUST for YOU to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgx...yer_detailpage

as right YOU should know where the fur comes from, where you are thinking about it adorns you so pretty

a movie without words but says enough

here for a little bit more information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkw_O...yer_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQId0...yer_detailpage

so are you wearing fur?
then look into the mirror and you will see one of those, who are responsible for this what's going on there!

I don't mean being cruel by showing that
I just wanna open your eyes
like it's said, spread the word, be voice of these animals

and the only I can say to those fur lovers
I give you all my contempt!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Always a contentious subject Malpeki. But I can safely say no - I am not wearing any fur! I am not wearing very much at all as the temperature is in the 30s!

However, Cypriots go into fur for their short winter as soon as the temps go much below 25deg! As we say they do love their fuk oats!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Always a contentious subject Malpeki. But I can safely say no - I am not wearing any fur! I am not wearing very much at all as the temperature is in the 30s!

However, Cypriots go into fur for their short winter as soon as the temps go much below 25deg! As we say they do love their fuk oats!
I never froze to death and German winters can be quite frosty
we are no longer living in the Neandertal ages
nowadays we can get other stuff for to get kept warm

it's just vanity and prestige for what these poor animals get breeded live terrible lifes and are getting killed of this perverted way

I really do despise people who are wearing fur!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
I never froze to death and German winters can be quite frosty
we are no longer living in the Neandertal ages
nowadays we can get other stuff for to get kept warm

it's just vanity and prestige for what these poor animals get breeded live terrible lifes and are getting killed of this perverted way

I really do despise people who are wearing fur!
I despise people who take headache tablets and seek medical help when they are ill and then claim they dont like animal experiments! Hypocrisy. Evident in all walks of life and we are all guilty of it.

As for me, I dont wear fur, but have no objection to it providing the animals its come from have been raised correctly. As with everything else, you do your research first.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 11:36 AM
I think fur, real fur, is the most beautiful thing imaginable - there can be few things more gorgeous than a red fox fur jacket, a mink coat, or a tiger skin rug. You cannot beat the real thing for looks and warmth.

However, I just happen to think that fur looks a damned sight more attractive attached to the animal from whence it came, and I also happen to think that it is morally wrong to kill an animal "just" for its fur - unless you happen to be living in Iceland or some other freezing cold place with no access to any synthetic outerwear.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn;2690025[B
]I despise people who take headache tablets and seek medical help when they are ill[/B] and then claim they dont like animal experiments! Hypocrisy. Evident in all walks of life and we are all guilty of it.

As for me, I dont wear fur, but have no objection to it providing the animals its come from have been raised correctly. As with everything else, you do your research first.
fine, I don't count to them!

as when I've headache once, I know exactly from where it comes...
...just as I drunk too much and that's the penalty for
but I'm tough I stand for what I did and bear it without taking tablets!

but anyway, maybe animal experients makes still any sense for to HELP!!! people

do we need furs for to "help" people to emphasize their vanity?
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I think fur, real fur, is the most beautiful thing imaginable - there can be few things more gorgeous than a red fox fur jacket, a mink coat, or a tiger skin rug. You cannot beat the real thing for looks and warmth.

However, I just happen to think that fur looks a damned sight more attractive attached to the animal from whence it came, and I also happen to think that it is morally wrong to kill an animal "just" for its fur - unless you happen to be living in Iceland or some other freezing cold place with no access to any synthetic outerwear.
exactly
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 01:26 PM
I would never wear anything made of fur.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
fine, I don't count to them!

as when I've headache once, I know exactly from where it comes...
...just as I drunk too much and that's the penalty for
but I'm tough I stand for what I did and bear it without taking tablets!

but anyway, maybe animal experients makes still any sense for to HELP!!! people

do we need furs for to "help" people to emphasize their vanity?
Not if you ask me no, but Im sure those that wear it appreciate whatever it brings to them.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post

Yep, I too think they look better on the animal, however, we could say that about leather, meat etc... Like I said, we are all hypocrites, but we "choose" what we agree and disagree with and make out its just fine. Cos its suits us.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »