Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by mark meek View Post
id love to spend an hour with terry pratchet, to see how his mind works and to find out if he really is as mad as a box of frogs.
failing that it would have to be rod stewart and he could tell me of his days in the faces ,if he could remember them.
Hubbie met rod Stewart when he was a part time wine waiter in the mid 80's the girls couldn't serve him because they went all weak at the knees.
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hubbie met rod Stewart when he was a part time wine waiter in the mid 80's the girls couldn't serve him because they went all weak at the knees.
i nearly met him once in a motorway srevices. rod pulled up in a metalic green rolls royce and got out with 2 blonds my mate shouted to him and asked if he was ok and did he want a hand rod replide 'go away you welsh person' or somthing like that
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 09:58 AM
id like to meet my son, i havnt spoken to him for almost 10 years, my ex got custody of him, and poisioned his mind against me, now hes terrified of seeing me, hes 26 this year, long story,
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Aaaw bens mum, that is really sad.Sorry to hear that.

I would like to meet Dan Corbett the weatherman. I think his forecasts are so funny, (lumps of rain loke treacle trickling down across the country ) I'm sure he would keep me amused for hours
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by mark meek View Post
id love to spend an hour with terry pratchet, to see how his mind works and to find out if he really is as mad as a box of frogs.
failing that it would have to be rod stewart and he could tell me of his days in the faces ,if he could remember them.

I met Terry Pratchet at a Science Fiction convention some years ago
He was absolutely lovely, not mad at all but extremely funny, very warm and friendly, the sort everyone would love to have as their eccentric but *very* cool grandfather
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Mmmmmm.....Jon Bon Jovi...mmmmmmmmm. Nuff Said!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 07:17 PM
A multi millionaire on his death bed wanting a quick marraige, failing that any nice man who would also be my soul mate and best friend, I've had enough of being alone after being widowed 20 odd years ago.
I'm 49 and realising its time for me to have some enjoyment now too, as lifes too short.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I would love to meet
Vin Diesel
just to talk + maybe ask him about his leather kilt he wore :smt047 :smt047
+ also a certain man from dogsey
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2007, 07:44 PM
George Lucas, Sir Alex Ferguson, Roy Keane, David Attenborough or Bill Gates any of those would be great to meet. But the main person i would like to meet even though a bit sad is, Mr.T
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Florence Nightingale, Louis Pasteur and Bens Mums Son to get him to think for himself now and see his Mum xxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >