View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2013, 06:27 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Morning everyone.
Not to bad a night with Dillon I am glad I slept downstairs though as he asked to go out 3 times not to the toilet but to sleep in the garden for a while each time.
He has been a bit whiney but can't make up my mind if he is sore or hungry. He did eat 4-5 steamed fish fillets last night plus some scrambled eggs (2). This morning his slave has given some steamed chicken drumsticks (2) thigh (1) in total 4 scrambled eggs in different sittings one lot with some steamed turkey and a tin of Chappie I happened to have. He is not whining as much and is now lying in the living room looking wistfully at the kitchen door where more chicken is steaming and soon some fish. I have been cooking for him since 6.30 He is really milking this and making me feel guilty I think.
Not much wagging of the tail today he does look a little fed up too. Back to the vet at 12pm for a bandage change and check of the wounds.

Helena poor Zena having to go out for her last ablutions on a harness and lead. Wonder what it is though that has her attention. For the best for now to keep her on the lead as you don't know what it might be and what problems she may get herself into. Good news about the van and more bookings.
Lots more washing and ironing though.
June I hope you aren't feeling to sad today.
I read last night that Dillons breeder had to have an oldie put to sleep last month he was 13 a very good age for a Bernese.
Chris I hope you and Dave and Gary get peace now from the little yob that was causing Gary so much distress.
Linda I hope you had a good night.
Malka hope you had a good night too.
Jenny good luck with Rucksacks implant today.
To anyone I have forgotten sorry and hope you and furry friends are all well.

Weather looks like it may be sunny again so must stick some washing in in a bit and make the most of being able to get it dry outside. One more little bit of wallpaper to go up and a few touching up jobs today.

Energy performance certificate done yesterday and ready to be mailed to the agent who is coming tomorrow to sort out contract and negotiate the fee and then on the market and fingers crossed.

Stay safe and warm and enjoy your Wednesday everyone.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning everyone.
Not to bad a night with Dillon I am glad I slept downstairs though as he asked to go out 3 times not to the toilet but to sleep in the garden for a while each time.
He has been a bit whiney but can't make up my mind if he is sore or hungry. He did eat 4-5 steamed fish fillets last night plus some scrambled eggs (2). This morning his slave has given some steamed chicken drumsticks (2) thigh (1) in total 4 scrambled eggs in different sittings one lot with some steamed turkey and a tin of Chappie I happened to have. He is not whining as much and is now lying in the living room looking wistfully at the kitchen door where more chicken is steaming and soon some fish. I have been cooking for him since 6.30 He is really milking this and making me feel guilty I think.
Not much wagging of the tail today he does look a little fed up too. Back to the vet at 12pm for a bandage change and check of the wounds.
Lynn, you are such a wonderful slave, if I'm ever poorly or recuperating I'm coming to yours!!

Seriously though, glad to hear that he's doing okay, I'm sure you'll get enthusiastic wagging before the day is out. Give that gorgeous big boy a gentle hug from me
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2013, 06:49 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Glad to hear Dillon is doing well. I didn't get on yesterday afternoon or last night to carch up as I felt really rough and only just managed to drag myself to work and back. Still not feeling brilliant this morning.
Bandaged foot as well, hope all turns out to be nothing with that, I think I spent most of Kyiros time with me with a bandaged foot, seems almost strange not having a bandaged foot in the house, although touch wood I won't have anymore. At least the weather is dry to keep the bandage dry.

Hope everyone else and all doggies are fine. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Morning Annie. I get the feeling Dillon has the hump with me Gorden has just arrived down and received and enthusiastic wag of the tail.
Gentle hugs delivered Dillon says thank you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

Glad to hear Dillon is doing well. I didn't get on yesterday afternoon or last night to carch up as I felt really rough and only just managed to drag myself to work and back. Still not feeling brilliant this morning.
Bandaged foot as well, hope all turns out to be nothing with that, I think I spent most of Kyiros time with me with a bandaged foot, seems almost strange not having a bandaged foot in the house, although touch wood I won't have anymore. At least the weather is dry to keep the bandage dry.

Hope everyone else and all doggies are fine. Have a good day all.
Morning Bev sorry you are not well hope you feel better soon.
In Malka's words he is being a little booger and keeps chewing the blooming bandage.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Lynn, well done to 'nursing' Dillon so well. Hopefully he will settle a little more today although lack of tail wagging may be due to the base of his tail area feeling a trifle strange It sounds as though the house is all set now - well done.

My dogs lay in today - yipee

Heavy frost and the sun is trying to come out so hopefully another nice day today.

I hope any sick dogs or owners are feeling better today.
See you all later.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Morning all, sorry to hear Dillon has had a bit of trouble, hope he is doing better today.

Hope everyone else is Ok, and no more doggies come down with any ailments .

Its a cold frosty day here , and Millie refuses to go outside, that girl has a bladder like rhino hide, she would not go out last night, and I have just got her to go for her morning wee 5 mins ago, she is now sleeping like the dead , yet again.

Anyway, have a good one folks, xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Good morning fellow members another sunny frosty one.

I am trying to get as many curtains washed as I can before the rain returns. This weather is ideal for drying.

Next job is to take a load of stuff to the tip , where does the time go, I seem to be constantly busy so much for begin retired and taking thing easy

Enjoy your day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Hellooooo!
Beautiful day sunny and crisp.
Have a good one everybody, I'll be back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Good morning everyone. I see our lovely furry friends have got all their slaves busy. Which reminds me having walked Amber I must now attend to her left ear. Funny one should clear up and not the other. Must have been more generous with the drops in the right ear. Anyway have a good day everyone. You all sound as though it will be a busy one all round. That wind out there is really bitter so no pleasant job hanging washing out!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »