Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 08:24 AM

RIP Little frog

I was cutting my grass yesterday when all of a sudden there was a clunk and a chunk of mangled sliced frog flew out from the bottom of the lawn mower. I don't know where the rest of it ended up
I am presuming it was a little frog anyway as when I cut my grass last week a little one came hopping out of a long bit of grass.
I am terrified of them but would have avoided it like the plague if I had known it was there.
I was hoping by this morning a cat would have come in the garden and taken the fresh bit of meat laying there but no, its still there and I can't go near it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Awwww RIP little frog.

I have a fair few on my allotment, luckily the haven't come to any harm with my digging....as yet hopefully they won't they eat my slugs
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Poor little thing. We have had several in our garden in the past, I think they are very sweet! I always worry about them coming into the garden though, if Max doesn't investigate them my chickens will try and eat them.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Oh no, poor you, I know how bad I would feel too.
RIP Little Frog xxxx
Shani
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Awww, Ther's only one thing for it... You will have to get brave, bite the bullet & face facts....... Sweet talk your neighbore into getting rid of the remains for you.