Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2004, 12:48 AM
are you a dog person?

1.You have dog beds, toys, collars, leashes, harnesses etc for more dogs than you actually own. Yes

2.When you meet other people you remember their dog's name after 30 seconds, but don't get the owner’s name till you've met them 2 or 3 times. Yes, always...lol

3.You don't think twice about sharing an ice cream cone with your dog. No, they aren't lactose tolerant

4.Your parents refer to your dogs as your kids. (Score 2 if they call them "our grand-dogs" and/or buy them Christmas/birthday presents.) No

5.More than 50% of your Internet connection time goes toward dogs. If you don’t have Internet access, score a point if you have ever borrowed a connection or considered getting your own for dog-related reasons! Yes, 100%

6.You have more pictures of your dogs on your desk, on the wall, in your wallet, etc., than you do of your family or yourself. (Score 2 if you don’t have any of your human family on display.) No

7.Friends avoid riding in your car because they know they'll get dog hair on their clothes. Yes

8.When you reach into your pockets for change, dog treats and pick-up bags fall out.
(Score 2 if you've ever done this in embarrassing circumstances. ) No, I have a seperate 'dog walking coat'.

9.Furniture, carpets etc are chosen with the dog’s comfort (or the colour of his/her hairs) in mind. No

10.Books and movies are ruined for you if the dog references are incorrect. No

11.The highlight of your day is spending time with your dog. Yes, since I spend 24/7 with them, but enjoy our individual quality time on walks, training and playtimes

12.You knowingly watch awful movies because your breed is featured in a cameo scene or there's a 3-second camera shot during a crowd scene. No

13.Your clothes have dog hair on them, even when they’re newly washed or back from the cleaners. Yes

14.The first question your friends, colleagues and acquaintances ask is, "How are the dogs?" or "How many do you have now?" (Score 2 if even your non-doggy friends know your dog’s names/ages.) Yes, usually they too avoid asking how they are since I go on and on. Now it's down to a quick, 'how many you got now' end of subject!

15.Your Christmas cards feature dogs. (Score 2 if you make your own or have them specially made so they can feature your own dog/s.) No, not yet

Score 6-10. You’ve got a good sense of balance. You enjoy your dogs but you don’t let them rule your life. But balance can be over-rated. Why not try it some time?

I thought I'd have been dog mad
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4