Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 10:25 AM

Kennel Club documents!!

Ok, I'll hold my hands up to messing up, but this is beyond a joke now.

In December when both my litters were born and with the tiredness of hand rearing, I sent off the registration papers for both litters.......well I put Rosie's name on Daisy's litter.........and no name of dam on Rosie's litter. First lot of documents came through, with wrong mum details plus a letter saying they couldn't registered second litter until the messup of first litter was cleared up. Paid the fees for change of details etc. lots of phone calls to make sure they had all the correct details etc. and guess what???? today nearly 10 weeks after the first litter was born BOTH sets of litter registration papers came through BOTH registered to Rosie how can 2 litters, 4 days apart be registered to the same bitch????? Surely something on their computer tells them it's not possible????

Now I have to wait for the KC to ring me back and hopefully get this almighty mess sorted out ASAP!!
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Oh my good Lord!!!

Wouldn't you think that they would have just asked you to re submit new litter reg forms.
Is all this incurring extra costs?

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end, but the strife in the meantime.

Hang in there CC.

Dawn R.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Blo*dy frustrating aint it, sometimes wonder what century they are in, mind you since most of the work has been removed from London it really has been improved in most cases.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Kc messed up the papers in the litter teagan was in.
They put the wrong date of birth!
Took ages for them to change it
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Ok, had a call back from KC, although she insisted it was still MY fault, she has offered to make all the amendments NO CHARGE, so if that's not a confession I don't know what is. I have the lady's name, so I have to return ALL documents, she said once she has received them she will make the changes herself and send the correct documents back on the same day..........well I'll believe it when I see it!
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 03:45 PM
They have to blame someone CC.