Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:41 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

Another gorgeous day here – beautifully sunny and quite warm already.

Beds have been changed and I’ll have washing out pretty soon. Makes me feel quite smug

Baz is off to B&Q this morning to get a new utility belt and frog (the leather kind ) whilst I soldier on with the piles of washing. I also have a small pile of ironing to do too

Roast beef for dinner – yummy!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
When I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Morning Vicki,

I think this may be the first time I've been the first one to reply to this thread!!

Hope you don't get stuck behind all that ironing and manage to enjoy the lovely sunny day A barbie sounds lovely!

We have blue skies here for now, but not sure how long it'll last, we've had so much rain lately No wonder the bleeding place is so lush!!

No plans for anything today, but are off to a huge car-boot tomorrow by the seaside, so that'll be fun.

Have a good one everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Morning Vicki,

I think this may be the first time I've been the first one to reply to this thread!!

Hope you don't get stuck behind all that ironing and manage to enjoy the lovely sunny day A barbie sounds lovely!

We have blue skies here for now, but not sure how long it'll last, we've had so much rain lately No wonder the bleeding place is so lush!!

No plans for anything today, but are off to a huge car-boot tomorrow by the seaside, so that'll be fun.

Have a good one everyone
Morning Anne-Marie
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2009, 06:55 AM
morning vicki
morning all
its loverly here the sun is shining down on gods little acre. off to finish cocreting dads duck shed floor later then i think its beer garden weather, might even take the pack ,long as they dont drink to much.
have a good one all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Weather glorious again today off out with Ollie in a bit.

Lovely day at the Crick boat show yesterday and we managed to come away without buying a boat.

Off to buy a new lawn mower this morning then a whole day pottering around the garden and enjoying the lovely weather.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Another beautiful sunny warm day here too. I am really enjoying being home alone with just my doggies this weekend and no teenage daughter having strops .
I am also wading through piles of washing, I want to gut the house, and do the garden, oh and my worst job is washing and cleaning out my car, but it must be done today as mean't to be rain tomorrow, I hate that job.
I have the dogs to walk and Tescos to visit. Now am I going to get this all fitted in today ?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Morning Cuz XXXXXX
Morning Sis,Daughter,and Shane XXXXXXX
Morning EveryoneXXXXXXXXX

Well today is one beautiful day, the sun is out, everything looks beautiful, even had my first coffee sat out in the garden reading the paper.....what a change

Hope you all have a wondeful day xxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by mark meek View Post
morning vicki
morning all
its loverly here the sun is shining down on gods little acre. off to finish cocreting dads duck shed floor later then i think its beer garden weather, might even take the pack ,long as they dont drink to much.
have a good one all
Morning Mark

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Weather glorious again today off out with Ollie in a bit.

Lovely day at the Crick boat show yesterday and we managed to come away without buying a boat.

Off to buy a new lawn mower this morning then a whole day pottering around the garden and enjoying the lovely weather.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Another beautiful sunny warm day here too. I am really enjoying being home alone with just my doggies this weekend and no teenage daughter having strops .
I am also wading through piles of washing, I want to gut the house, and do the garden, oh and my worst job is washing and cleaning out my car, but it must be done today as mean't to be rain tomorrow, I hate that job.
I have the dogs to walk and Tescos to visit. Now am I going to get this all fitted in today ?
Morning Bev
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz XXXXXX
Morning Sis,Daughter,and Shane XXXXXXX
Morning EveryoneXXXXXXXXX

Well today is one beautiful day, the sun is out, everything looks beautiful, even had my first coffee sat out in the garden reading the paper.....what a change

Hope you all have a wondeful day xxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:28 AM
well it is a beautiful sunny day here too in North Wales
hubby and son cleaned the pool out last week so may take a swim in that later if my headache eases abit

was fine when i went to France, no headaches at all, came home and have been poorly ever since
the headaches are that bad i am finding it hard to talk, hubby and the kids love it

have a good day all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >