Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
there have been so many things going on latley,and lots of us are so painfully depressed,me i lost my dad 2 years ago and cant come to terms with it,and i lost tigger 2 weeks ago,and my partner and i have been rowing for 7 weeks hes my ex no hes not,yes he is,i dont know wether im coming or going,
so after staying with my sis dk at the weekend,i went to see my doctor he was very good and diagnosed clinica depression,moderate to server (got that wrong)my temper is boiling piont each day dont take the slightest thing to set mr off and god help who gets in my way,im sarcastic at the best of times but 10 fold lately,after reading some threads decided not just me needs the dogsey supprt sytem,and maybe all us depressed ppl should come on here have a rant and moan,get some help from you guys and see if we cant pick ourselves up,and help each other,this is the most amazing forum,you know you got friends not just someone on a pc far way,real friends xxzb
What a wonderful idea. Im suffering my third lot of depression and this time postnatal, its helpful to talk and to listen too.
Wishing my best to everyone on this thread
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
What a wonderful idea. Im suffering my third lot of depression and this time postnatal, its helpful to talk and to listen too.
Wishing my best to everyone on this thread
im still down despite seeing all the lovey dogs on dogsey,but im going to have a lovely long shower and then hit the sack,im so tire,i was up from 4.30am with a bad belly(womens problems no need to hassle the fellas with it)so im slightly knackered i will see you all on tomorrow were hoping after a good nights sleep i feel better,tinkladyv i hope we can help each other muddle through i like you ,although your new i feel i know you already xxzbxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 01:08 AM
awe just popped in to see how all the peeps are,,see the club is expanding with new people posting regularly,,,love to all xxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm a bit 'flat' this morning but fortunately I don't have that horrible darkness that surrounds you at your worst times, not sure if it's just because I'm tired or that I'm still waiting to hear from the village hall committee about my proposal for holding dog training classes and have to wait 3 weeks for a decision which has knocked me a bit. I so need to get working again!
Still I'm sure when I have my bowl of Frosties this morning I'll perk up lol!
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Im not long out of bed didn sleep well last night stayed on here till about 1ish ,i actually feel really upbeat today , which i dont like as i suspect there is a big fall coming which is how it works with me , one minute im on a high buzzing away , next i know i have fallen in to darkness and despair not a nice place i also become very manic .
well im of to decorate again to day so that keeps me busy ,ill check in to ward six later and see how ya all doing xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I'm a bit 'flat' this morning but fortunately I don't have that horrible darkness that surrounds you at your worst times, not sure if it's just because I'm tired or that I'm still waiting to hear from the village hall committee about my proposal for holding dog training classes and have to wait 3 weeks for a decision which has knocked me a bit. I so need to get working again!
Still I'm sure when I have my bowl of Frosties this morning I'll perk up lol!
Becky
i hope the village committeee agree becky , hope ya enjoyed the frosties xxdk
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Apparently an article in the Lancet maintains that recent research proves that depression is more debilitating than other physical conditions.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning to you all

Hope today brings you all a lift.
xxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by maebme View Post
Apparently an article in the Lancet maintains that recent research proves that depression is more debilitating than other physical conditions.
I can vouch for that, it made me totally unable to function as a person.
Becky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by maebme View Post
I think we will all agree with that.
Page 13 of 26 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »