View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 09:47 AM

G8 protestors

Has any-one been watching the news of the anarchists and them smashing up Stirling?

I don't understand what they want to achieve by doing stuff like that
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Disgusting! Saw on the news today people laying across the railway lines to stop trains running to Glen Eagles
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:06 AM
I know!!!!

I thought it was supposed to be a peaceful march
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I know using violence dosen't change peoples views and it dosen't promote your cause at all
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I find that violence often has the opposite affect. These are stupid people just using any excuse to cause trouble.

Ian
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:45 AM
With all big protests about anything you seem to get these people who just want to cause trouble ,these people are sad and not very fair on the real protesters who are there for a reason
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 10:47 AM
its disgusting
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 10:50 AM
i donīt believe in violence either but today it is very difficult to discuse things without it. not many people happy with the way they live
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:50 AM
It's a real shame for those who are genuinely there for a peaceful protest, they'll get caught up in it because of the hooligans who are really there to do damage. Think the police have identified at least 20 known european trouble makers that like to come to events such as these to do as much damage as they can.

Very sad it's such a shame because those who have genuine reasons, their voices should be heard but most likely won't know because of these idiots
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
It's a real shame for those who are genuinely there for a peaceful protest, they'll get caught up in it because of the hooligans who are really there to do damage. Think the police have identified at least 20 known european trouble makers that like to come to events such as these to do as much damage as they can.

Very sad it's such a shame because those who have genuine reasons, their voices should be heard but most likely won't know because of these idiots
I agree with you but there has alway been hooligans but they used to be in local gangs and there was fights people in hospital and everything else you know what i mean but now they get together and go against the decent, quiet, and old people the are easy. and they have nothing to worry about get locked up fed and some get paid for it. i think it is disgusting.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >