View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Still keeping everything crossed for her safe return Luke.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks Woofer, Laura and Helen.
Even though she isnt a go outer, she is still a cat, and we have had cats forever, and we have lost a few to road accidents, one never came back etc. But they were all going out cats, anyway the point i was trying to make, was a cat is a creature of habit, and even when they are away they usually do come back home, still hoping she may be on the doormat tommorow morning with the bottles of milk
best wishes
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Well just been out for an hour in the pouring rain, in the street in the next few streets looking, and still nothing, i am now nackered, mum has gone for a drive to look elsewhere, i think this was her way of saying to check the roads.
I still am hopeful it has only been 38 hours now.
Best wishes
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 07:26 AM
My cat went missing for 2 weeks once.
(We didn't look for her. Call us cruel, but she is a cat, she likes to go and hunt).

One day after 2 weeks, she just walked into the house, like nothing had happened!

Cats can get stuck in strange houses. Someone closes the door, and the cat is too afraid to come out etc.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 07:45 AM
The thing is Hevvur she is a house cat, she never leaves the garden, and only ges out there at a push, she never hunts, as she is...scared of mice!

She still isnt back today, but there was a very perculair couple yesterday, when we knocked the doors in the street next to ours.
They said ooh the Tortie that sits on our wall, and we said know thats our neighbours cat, and then suddenly their faces dropped and they said, so there are two of them. And we said yes. A nd the wife kept repeating herself to the husb and, but emphasisng and raisaing her eyebrows atthe pink collar b it.
And it is a bit strange how our neighbours tortie went missing last week, and came back Sunday, Monday our tortie goes misssing, erm strange, or am i being paranoid?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3