View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
still nothing, and this will be her first night away, i think she isnt going to come home, i just have a feeling, she would never go for this long for out coming home, i mean she wont even go toilet outside, she stiil comes into use the litter tray for christ sakes.
I couldnt bare to loose her, i never thought this wuld happen to her, she never goes away, i just cant imagine hwere hse could be.
If she isnt home by tommorow we are going to ring the SPCa and CPL to see ift hey have anything in matching her description, or if they could advise us what to do.
Best wishes
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Luke. Try and calm down. Please don't upset yourself and stay positive. If she hasn't been far before it would be like an adventure for her. She could just be exploring and i'm sure she will turn up. Maybe give her a call occaisionally. Let us know when she turns up.xx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 08:14 PM
luke, don't worry - I have two cats - she will turn up.
The wait is worrying. Smitch has gone before and not come back for days. Namely because some stupid girl down the road locked her in her house and fed her until her parents realised they had acquired a new cat -
But cats are much better than dogs at coming back. They are fickle and she'll want to explore but they're pretty hardy and she'll be back when she feels like it. They have an absolutely fantastic sense of direction.

Meanwhile put posters up on lamp posts etc and you might get some help and if anyone has taken her in, as Smitch often loses her collar when she wants to explore then people think they are strays, if they see a poster they might realise she isn't a stray.

Good luck - try not to fret too much.

Lottie xx
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 09:08 PM
i would wait luke for a couple of days before you put any posters up or anything, spread the word about with neightbours, if she dont come back before then, i would then try and start to put lost posters up!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 09:09 PM
please be hopeful luke, she may just come back!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-07-2005, 09:10 PM
fingers crossed that she comes home Luke you have to think positive.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat Luke I am sure she will come back soon because she knows how much you love her Keep us informed and let us know the minute she walks through the door
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Well day 2 and nothing, we are really worried now, i have posted something in lost and found on here, something on Cat pages, and Pet CHat feel free to cross post that post on any other forums.
We have contatcted the RSPCA, CPL, PDSA, Pet search, we are now contacting the local vets, and regrettably the council too see if they have collected any corspes, it is grim but it has too be done sadly. I am really worried now, it is bucketing it down, and she still hasnt appeared, and she hates rain and has a phobia of thunder, ooh my poor ickle baby,
i will keep u all informed, right just got to check how the lost posters are soming along on the printer
best wishes
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 04:46 PM
We are all keeping our fingers crossed for her safe return, her in brum. So sorry you have all this upset. Thinking of you.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 06:06 PM
oh no I hope she comes home soon

Love Laura and Jake xxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >