Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 04:50 PM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP
The day i feared has finnally come, Clementine our cat has dissapeared, she is strictly a house, cat confined to the back garden and no further.
This morning a parcel came, and she wandered out onto the proch and hasnt been seen since, that was at 7am this morning, i ahve got all our friends and neighbours to check our street and their gardens, sheds, garages, porches etc. And still nothing.
She ha snever gone afore, one time she went into the next door neighbourse shed and got shut in, but we have checked everywhere, outside, in the hosue, around the street, in the woods, etc nothing.
I am really worried, as she is not a going otu cat she has never encountered roads, and well what if.............
I dread to think, i really dont knwo what to do, any ideas?
Best wishes
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Awww luke im sorry to hear that, im sure she will come back, i really dont know much about cats though! so dont know what to suggest! best wishes! xxxx
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Aw luke try not to worry too much i know its hard but im sure she will be back soon remeber bm cat went missing and turned back up at home, and im sure your cat will do the same like gems said i dont really know waht to suggest im a dog person! try looking in sheltered places like under bushes etc coz if she is hurt she is likely to hide! keep us updated
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry to hear that Clementine has gone walkabout Luke, Don't be too pessimistic, she may have just gone a few yards. They are really good at hiding and watching you panic. My old cat used to hide (have you looked in the home) they can slip back in and you don't notice. I'm sure you will find her.
Best Wishes
Anne :smt017
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2005, 05:20 PM
You are probably at your wits end but please dont worry! It's early days. Try putting some food outside. Do you have neighbours who work and have left a window open? A greenhouse? or a garage? Do any of your neighbours have cat flaps? She'll peobably come back as if it has been the most natural thing in the world. Keep us posted.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 05:34 PM
well noen of the neighbours have seen her, i have put food out, still nothing, all the neighnours have checked everywhere, i've jsut taken the dogs for a quick scout round, still nothing, she has never done anything on this scale a'fore, i have this real bad feelign she isnt going to come home.
I had an odd feelign this morning before, i was even told she had dissapeared,
It has only been 11 and a half hours, but there are two main roads near us, leading right up and into Binley, and if a cat went onto there, they would be a serve gonner.
Best wishes
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 05:51 PM
A friend of mine lost her cat back in March, the cat went out and didn't come back, she put flyers up everywhere, but nobody had seen her. Then suddenly 6 weeks later she reappeared on her doorstep, looking a bit thin but none the worse for wear! Cats are very clever, they know how to get home fingers crossed she'll return soon.
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Cats!!.... we had a black Tom few years ago and he went missing for three days. We thought we were never going to see him again, until i was walking down our street and saw him in a neighbours front garden few doors down with their children. When i asked them where they got him they said he had just turned up at their back door. So he came back home with me but still used to go down to their house as they used to feed him. There very clever creatures cats, i,m sure she will turn up
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Luke i hope she comes back to you soon, i'm sure she will cats have a knack for dissappearing and then turning up as though nothing as happened, our misty dissappeared for 2 days once, i was convinced she had been ran over, but she turned up. I had a knock at the and it was 2 school kids who asked if i had a grey cat i said yes so they took me round the corner and there she was with a big wood pigeon in her mouth.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat disappearing like this Luke, you must be at your wit's end. Have you checked out your house thoroughly, as although you think she might have slipped out she could just have easily slipped back in if you know what I mean, without you noticing. I expect you've already checked out the places she usually hides indoors though and I expect she would have been pestering you for food by now if she was indoors, but maybe she might be shut in a cupboard or something inside? I do hope she comes back soon if she has strayed outside the garden. Try not to worry too much about the main roads as the traffic will have frightened her too much to attempt to cross it hopefully and she will probably just stick to local quiet gardens nearby, I really hope so anyway. All the best, I'm very sorry - this is why I have never had cats as I couldn't handle being in this situation, I like my dogs where I can see them like you do. Good luck and I will keep everything x'd for her safe return.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >