Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
Foxy that baby doll in the pic is not called robbie is it, because my cousin jade has that doll and the doll came with the name robbie, such a beautiful girl she is!

Yes it is a Roby doll (well we call it Robbie) which we got from Argos for her birthday in February. They look really lifelike don't they. We took it to the hospital last night to visit mum and the visitors of the woman next to mum thought it was real at first, in fact quite a few people have to look twice because they think its real
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 08:58 PM
lol same one hehe, jade loves it but he gets dressed up in pink lol! yes very life like
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Just to throw another iron in the fire, I never gave Charlotte a choice about anything until she was in school, just like training a dog for me Foxy, I never asked a pup if it would like to sit or stay, it was taught to do as it was told.

Charlie says can she come and live with you please

Ooh Ashlady can I send Rhianna to you for training then because I am quite strict with her most of the time but she is wearing me down

Yes I will have Charlie and you can have Rhianna, I will have her back when she is about 18 and ready to leave home
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 09:02 PM
that actually reminds me as a kid (well actually my parents told me). apparently i could be a rite stroppy madam. wen ever i was shouted or whinged he'd (my dad) would make me worse, and worse, and worse. but now i'm just, well, i never get stropy - well apart from with my bro!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
lol same one hehe, jade loves it but he gets dressed up in pink lol! yes very life like

Ooh poor Robbie I haven't told Rhianna that you can change his clothes yet, she is bad enough with her other dolls, pulling clothes on and off and leaving them lying around
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5