View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2006, 06:20 PM
for those that know me and my dogs that was refering to mine the unloved and unwanted bit,mine are allrescues bar 1, ,wasnt implying that all incorrect dogs are unwanted or unloved,just the unwanted and unloved seem to end up here,
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2006, 06:29 PM
rephrase that,mine are the unwanted and unloved lol,all charging round up and down the stairs the henry pooed in the kitchen
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Mel
I am a bit confused here ...apologies in advance Do you have to own a good specimen before the club will let you join?

Oh and Sez, whilst you might like them, long haired Mals (woolies) are a breed fault They do go to loving pet homes though

I've lost track of this thread a bit and am not sure which club is being referred to. However, with the NI you don't have to own a perfect specimen to be a member - the pup is registered at birth (providing both parents are registered Northern Inuits) and regardless of how it turns out it doesn't alter the fact that it is a NI - you might be strongly advised not to breed from it and if it has faults then it won't win prizes at a show - but it doesn't stop it being the breed that it is.
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Well that's what I thought too It is the way most breed clubs run I think. But my question really was about the club that Sez was talking about
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5