Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks for thatlink with the bubble machine. I am getting one,
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I missed it AGAIN So apart from the fun bit for the big kids in us, what advantage/use did this bubble machine have for the dog or in it's rehab?

(And can anyone tell me when dog borstal is on? Is that on again or was it just a one off? (everyone has been talking about it today - the two gay blokes who had to stay outside until their dog had toiletted - and if the people didn't do the right thing with the dog, they had to do 50 pressups sounds hilarious)
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
i think you buy bacon flavoured liquid......
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi manda,

basically the dogs werent walked for ages so they went a bit unruly, so surprise surprise basic training and walks remedied this!

the bacon bubbles were to limit the barking in the back garden and also so they could have some play time......
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:03 PM
You buy the bacon bubbles off the link posted previously! I have just bought 2 packs - they come in bacon, peanut butter and BBQ chicken!!!! Only £3.50, and OH bought them, so even if she doesn't like them, no loss!

They are just fun for the dogs to jump and catch! I have seen catnip bubbles before this, but never realised they had them for dogs too

Just a bit off silliness! I was also thinking if I can get a plug in bubble maker, then I could set it too a timer when I am out, so bubbles come on randomly during the day - how cool would that be?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:11 PM
that would be very good although it would mean leaving an appliance on that could overheat, catch fire (water and leccy????) and your dog would be right next to it.......

but then im really paranoid about things like that since my fire marshall training at work!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
Hi manda,

basically the dogs werent walked for ages so they went a bit unruly, so surprise surprise basic training and walks remedied this!

the bacon bubbles were to limit the barking in the back garden and also so they could have some play time......
thanks China

It had me a bit puzzled, but get the gist now
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
that would be very good although it would mean leaving an appliance on that could overheat, catch fire (water and leccy????) and your dog would be right next to it.......

but then im really paranoid about things like that since my fire marshall training at work!
Lol - never thought of that... But you don't leave the appliance on as such.. You plug the appliance into a gadget. The gadget controls the switch... So the bubble machine would technically be off!

I don't even know if they DO electric ones!! They are all battery operated
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:40 PM
ive seen some that can plug into mains...

search on kelkoo.co.uk for bubble machines and it comes up with a fair few.....some that plug into mains.....
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:49 PM

Cheers

I think I am getting carried away! Will stick to blowing them myself to begin with lol! Wil let you know if she likes them!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >