View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Ash, Hanchurch is where I walk my 2..........it is a fab place I take mine there 3/4 times a week.............my hubby takes them there on a Sat Morning............Its one of the few places I can allow Millie off the lead as it so big, very rare do you see anyone...................where about do you live, I only live 5 mins away from there.
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Looks like a great place to go for a walk and not many people around!

Great pictures
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox
Ash, Hanchurch is where I walk my 2..........it is a fab place I take mine there 3/4 times a week.............my hubby takes them there on a Sat Morning............Its one of the few places I can allow Millie off the lead as it so big, very rare do you see anyone...................where about do you live, I only live 5 mins away from there.
Small world Jackbox We live in Ash Bank - we also walk at Park Hall Country Park alot (that's 2 mins from us in the car) Where are you then?
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by jomcc
Looks like a great place to go for a walk and not many people around!

Great pictures
It is a beautiful place to walk, we are very lucky
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

06-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Small world Jackbox We live in Ash Bank - we also walk at Park Hall Country Park alot (that's 2 mins from us in the car) Where are you then?

i live in Trentham.............not to far away, also walk in Trentham Park! Barleston Downs
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox
i live in Trentham.............not to far away, also walk in Trentham Park! Barleston Downs
It's getting smaller by the minute I am typing from Longton (where I work) and the boss lives in Trentham. We looooove Barlaston ups and downs, as long as the Ice cream man is there (for Charlotte!)
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:50 AM
OOHH LOVELY - Those woods looked a little creepy though - lovely dogs !! nice to see them too !
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks Dani You do feel very alone there, even though there are plenty of cars on the car parks, you don't seem to see anyone walking
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

06-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog
OOHH LOVELY - Those woods looked a little creepy though - lovely dogs !! nice to see them too !
Yes , that is a point, it is so big, that when I go on my own, I stick to the main wide path and dont go to far in........ I must say that I keep my wits about me, the good thing is walking Boxers, it can tend to make people a bit weary, and I will grab hold of my dogs , and as I walk past someone on a path, the dogs give them dirty looks, and I just say to the dogs "walk on, walk on"....... lets people think , that they may not be to friendly.....
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Lovely dogs looked like they were enjoying themselfs
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >