Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Tia is beautiful Didnt mean to forget her
That's OK, she KNOWS she's a beaut I'll try to get a better photo of Pip at some point, he has lost ALOT of weight since changing foods and he looks really good on it
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 07:34 PM
He is gorgeous

And more pics is good Yay!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Hiya Mucker What a great day you've had out with the doglets then. I didn't know you had such a fantastic place to take them, I wish I could ride my bike through there, it looks gorgeous, and you've had snow you lucky thing, I missed all ours again last week, so I still haven't seen any this year I notice you said Pip was crying out when you dried her back legs, that's just what Cassie does, so in a way, I'm glad that's quite normal for a 10yr. old active dog, as I was worried there was something wrong with her, although you'd never think it the way she runs around. Pip is looking the best I've ever seen him, that food certainly agrees with him, he looks a different dog than a year ago doesn't he How long were you out then in that Forest? glad you didn't get lost either!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks H, we were only out for about 2 hours this afternoon, our walks are shorter when it's so cold (they were running through puddles AFTER Pip had broken the ice on them!!) There are lots of folk that cycle round the woods, they are massive and there are deer over on one side too

Tia is lying beside me at the moment and I'll dare bet that she wont be able to get up yet - she can run around for England, it's when she stops the problems start

Nice to have you home mate
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Great pics, your lab sure is a stunner! It's not fun when they start paying for running around, but I reckon the pleasure outweighs the pain.
H xx
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 02:32 AM
they are very beautiful
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Lovely pics,nice place to go for a walk.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by KickstartKelpies
Great pics, your lab sure is a stunner! It's not fun when they start paying for running around, but I reckon the pleasure outweighs the pain.
H xx
Cheers H, he looks really good for some weight loss Tia normally wears a Norstar collar - but it seems to have disappeared I will definately get another one this week - she is a different dog after a few days of having it on
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks to Gems and ZB . I don't post piccies very often, but it's always nice to hear lovely comments about my furry family
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Gorgeous Ash, just gorgeous - love 'em - more pics please.......
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >