Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 05:29 PM

Abortion

What is your opinion to Dr's decisions not to lower the abortion limit to 20 weeks instead of 24, i think it is so wrong, as it has been proven time and time again that younger prem babies are surviving with the new technology now.
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 05:30 PM
im very anti abortion at any age
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:30 PM
i agree with staffiesrule.. i think abortion is wrong at any age
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Me too, I am anti abortion....
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:35 PM
I think its not wrong! If its right for you and people dont use it as a form of protection then who can say its wrong or right?

I would have an abortion if i were to get pregnant, im dont have very much money, i live and care for my parents, im to young and i dont have a boyfriend! so why would i want to bring a baby in to the world??? I dont want to be a young mum, with no money and a horrible home and no dad for my baby, live on benefits either!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
I think its not wrong! If its right for you and people dont use it as a form of protection then who can say its wrong or right?

I would have an abortion if i were to get pregnant, im dint have very much money, i live and care for my parents, I'm to young and i dint have a boyfriend! so why would i want to bring a baby in to the world??? I dint want to be a young mum, with no money and a horrible home and no dad for my baby, live on benefits either!
Sorry Hayley, but I'm with the others, I'm against abortion full stop, the sooner they lower the age limit the better...there shouldn't be the option of getting rid of a life just because it doesn't suit at the particular time. Health reasons I can understand, but not just because some young girl has forgotten to take a tiny little pill or boyfriend not used a condom.

if your too young to have a baby then your too young to be having sex I'm not pointing at you Hayley, just some girls in general who think abortion is a form of contraception!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 06:50 PM
well i have seen prem babies survive @ 20 and 24 weeks i think it should be lower where the baby has no chance of survival.
the son i lost was prem @ 33 weeks he had medical problems from 18 weeks they offered me one but i refused it.
we lost him @ 15 months and even though we went to hell and back during his life i would do it all again.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT

I would have an abortion if i were to get pregnant, im dont have very much money, i live and care for my parents, im to young and i dont have a boyfriend! so why would i want to bring a baby in to the world??? I dont want to be a young mum, with no money and a horrible home and no dad for my baby, live on benefits either!

But you would try to prevent yourself getting pregnant too am sure?

I don't like this topic, it's going to blow up i think!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Edited as people are obviouslly offended by ones openess.
I do not agree with abortion as i believe it to be life at whatever age
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:52 PM
I wouldn't say i was anti-abortion, what i would say is that it should not be used as a method of contraception, it should be lowered, and below 20 weeks even, surely a woman should know by then if she wants the baby or not, but it should not be a decision to be taken lightly either. No method of contraception is 100%.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »