Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:56 AM

How weird is this?

I had a couple of really weird dreams....
Dream 1 - I am in a house which I apparently live in but it doesn't resemble anywhere familiar. I have several dogs, not all Dalmatians they are in the house. There is dog poo everywhere in the main room, and opened bags of food nearly empty. There are important visitors in the house but not in that room so I decide I must clean up the mess, but for some reason it's very difficult due to wrong implements and consistency of poo. Then I hear a squark. Several of the dogs have caught a thrush in the room. I then move into the next room and one dog follows, tormenting the bird which is losing feathers and hope by this point. I comment to the visitors (identities unknown) that the bird can't fly off now as the tail feathers are missing!
Dream 2 - I am at the premises of a firm selling caravans. It is a private house and we are standing in front of a large garage discussing things and my car is parked out of sight up a hill. There is a husband and wife. The husband says he won't show me any caravans until he knows what I want. I tell him I have a Honda Jazz (true) which won't pull a caravan so I will need to change the car. I suggest a 4x4 and a 14 foot caravan might be just the thing although I am thinking to myself I have no money and can't borrow any. (also true!) The wife stands very close in front of me and says that's "too much", while the husband laughs.
Perhaps I'm just going mad!
Any dream experts out there? Or men in white coats?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:01 AM
I sleep very light, so have some extremely freaky dreams. I gave up trying to analyse them years ago, as none of it made any sense. Some of them are so scary, I actually wake up shaking in fear, and have to scoot along the landing and climb into bed with Baz for a hug.
He has at least one use, anyway
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm no dream expert, but I would imagine the first one is connected with your 'pillow truffles' where the thrush and important visitors come from, I've no idea

Dream two, I would imagine is related to you financial situation, I know a little while ago you were worried that you may lose you house, so wanting to buy a caravan would be an option, and always having doors slammed in your face (finacially speaking).

I can see a lot in your dreams connected to some of your recent-ish posts.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Deccy, being curled up beside me, is also quite good for a cuddle in the middle of the night, probably better in fact as he doesn't moan about it! well not much anyway and I interpret the groan as one of pleasure!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Hmmm... still worried about losing the house, in fact more so since it is a real possibility by the Spring when the current assistance runs out. Perhaps I will end up living in a caravan!
A thrush can have significance but I can't remember, I'll have to dig out the reference books.... or just forget the whole thing and aim to sleep better tonight!