Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 06:51 AM

Morning all!

Morning all,

Thursday already – I could get used to a four day week – shame I can’t afford it, eh?

Had a really good day at work yesterday – it’d be nice if I could repeat it again today.

Poor Len has a dicky tum again….. not sure what the problem is, and it only lasts 24-48 hours. He is such a scavenger, it drives Baz and I mad. The only way to stop him is not to let him sniff the ground on a walk. What kind of a walk would that be for the poor lad? Obviously, if it looks like he’s about to do it, we pull him away, but we really have to watch him constantly – makes you bump into trees, that does

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
One day a 10 year old boy was walking down the road when a car pulled up beside him.
"I'll give you a bag of lollies if you get in the car" the driver said.
"No way, get stuffed", replied the boy.
"How about a bag of lollies and £10?" asked the driver.
"No way", replied the irritated youngster.
"What about a bag of lollies and FIFTY QUID, eh"? quizzed the driver, still rolling slowly to keep up with the walking boy.
"No, I'm not getting in the fricken car!" answered the boy
"OK, I know what you want, I'll give you £100 and a bag of lollies", the driver offered.
"NO," screamed the boy.
"What will it take to get you into the car"? asked the driver with a long sigh.......
The boy replied, "Listen Dad, you bought the Skoda, you live with it."
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Gotta be a quick hello from me today, as I am all behind myself.... Love the gem
Hope you all have a good day
Love C&J xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Gotta be a quick hello from me today, as I am all behind myself.... Love the gem
Hope you all have a good day
Love C&J xx
Morning Claire
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Morning Vicki morning all,
Wet again but still very mild,have a good day

Jeanette
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all damp again not that Ollie is very interested in going out he has a cold so is happy to lay around and have a play indooors.
Another Christmas cake to make today one tomorrow and all done just marzipan and ice them in the next two weeks.
at todays gem it reminds me of the time we didn't have much money and the only 2nd hand car we could afford was a Skoda the boys were mortified and hid themselves when they needed a lift ruined their street cred
Have a good day all.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:30 AM

It's going to be a difficult day for me today, it's the anniversary of my dads passing, 8 years and it still hurts as much as it did back them

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki morning all,
Wet again but still very mild,have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all damp again not that Ollie is very interested in going out he has a cold so is happy to lay around and have a play indooors.
Another Christmas cake to make today one tomorrow and all done just marzipan and ice them in the next two weeks.
at todays gem it reminds me of the time we didn't have much money and the only 2nd hand car we could afford was a Skoda the boys were mortified and hid themselves when they needed a lift ruined their street cred
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

It's going to be a difficult day for me today, it's the anniversary of my dads passing, 8 years and it still hurts as much as it did back them

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - *hugs* honey xox
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:36 AM

Wet, wet, wet and going to be all day by the sounds of it

Hope Len feels better soon, D is a bit of a scavanger too always chewing on something he shouldnt!

Have a great day all xx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All! It's a Bank Holiday here today they seem to have more here than I have hot dinners

I did my supermarket run yesterday, have to go to 3 different ones and only managed to do one. Spent 1/2 hour in the supermarket and 3 hours sat in a traffic jam caused by a nasty accident, everything defrosted and ruined and to top it all off, I had left my cigs at home so I couldn't even have a ciggie whilst sat there all that time - I nearly asked the chap sat in front of me if I could pinch one of his
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >