Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Charliedadog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-08-2016, 11:16 AM

Pod GPS tracker for pets

This week we had an opportunity to try new device which will not only show you where exactly your loved pet is, but also you can track his activities and adventures anytime using simple app on your phone. the worst thing is the price (140$ for one unit)
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Now, I wonder what made them choose a Beagle as a demo dog? Lol.

I do know a Lurcher that wears something similar to this, but I would not like the idea that people might mistake it for an e-collar. I can see that the Pod might be useful if you were staying away from home, but I think I would rather stick to good old training and supervision.

Did you produce that video yourself Daniel? Nice work, and what a lovely area you live in.
Charliedadog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
Now, I wonder what made them choose a Beagle as a demo dog? Lol.

I do know a Lurcher that wears something similar to this, but I would not like the idea that people might mistake it for an e-collar. I can see that the Pod might be useful if you were staying away from home, but I think I would rather stick to good old training and supervision.

Did you produce that video yourself Daniel? Nice work, and what a lovely area you live in.
yes...it's our video ...we did it in Spanish Point (Ireland). Actually Charlie loves to run away sometimes.... so ,,safe zone'' feature is perfect ( you get a text message when he pass it).