View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 08:09 PM
No, Jackie, a MUCH bigger venue! It's at Hampden, Scotlands national football ground....56,000 capacity or thereabouts!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 08:11 PM
oh okay thank you
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 12:44 PM
im about 15-20 mins away (walking) and i can hear it so clear. There is five more concerts in Hampden this summer, ac/dc, bruce springsteen, u2, coldplay, the eagles but i must say i think take that will probably be the best.
Last night in the house we were all listening to hear the last song and fireworks and Harvey went mad and i tried to grab him and fell, sprained my foot never got to hear the end of the song.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
im about 15-20 mins away (walking) and i can hear it so clear. There is five more concerts in Hampden this summer, ac/dc, bruce springsteen, u2, coldplay, the eagles but i must say i think take that will probably be the best.
Last night in the house we were all listening to hear the last song and fireworks and Harvey went mad and i tried to grab him and fell, sprained my foot never got to hear the end of the song.
OMG - lucky you living so near. I would never have any money because I would be at concerts every night !!!
Can I come and live with you (PS I would be bringing a large Rhodesian Ridgeback too - so hope you've got room !!)

Hope your foot is OK?
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
OMG - lucky you living so near. I would never have any money because I would be at concerts every night !!!
Can I come and live with you (PS I would be bringing a large Rhodesian Ridgeback too - so hope you've got room !!)

Hope your foot is OK?
Lol if i had the money i would go all the time but some of them concerts are not my taste. lol im sure i could squeeze a rhodesian in somewhere
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3