Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 02:56 PM

Am really pleased

My youngest daughter has had a eating disorder for quite a while now, we couldnt get to the bottom of it, well two weeks ago she begged us to move her schools, she was bullied at this school a while ago and she never really liked it there after that
so just before the half term we agreed to let her try the local school, it isnt very good and that is the reason we did not send her in the first place

anyway she started there today and i have been on tender hooks as to if she would like it or not

she came in about 10 minutes ago and YESSSSSSSS she loves it
so i just hope this keeps on and her food eating improves
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Wow, that is good news, so promising that she enjoyed the first day - normally thats the most scary.

Fingers crossed for you all that she now goes from strength to strength.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hoping it will all be upward from now on Jackie, we had similar problems many years ago with our Eldest, he was bullied by a Teacher we changed his School and his confidence came flooding back.
He then wanted to go to the local Comprehensive where we lived rather than the one in the Town where his Dad taught within weeks it had all gone pear shaped as the Teacher he had problems with was married to the Head of the Comprehensive so once again we had problems, we didn't wait as long the next time and moved him he is now a very confident mad and loves life to the full.
I am sure your Daughter will be fine now and grow into a happy well rounded human being she and you deserve that.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 05:20 PM
so glad it was good news

sue