register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm overwhelmed by all the excitement Kaz has generated with the new oven gloves, steam pops, pledge fluffy dusters, I'm quite lightheaded and having to sit down
Bad news here I'm sorry to say. Decided to change walking partners around to give Zen a slightly longer walk. So took her out with Cariad to the football field, as Cariad doesn't leap about anymore and her days of running are gone. Nothing to wind Zen up in a major fashion. Zen has come back lame again, on the same leg. She has been offlead in the little park and playing with the ball, also dug up the kennel floor twice recently and no repercussions, so thats why I decided to try something further. Soooo she is in for a few days now to rest
her and then back to onlead short walks for the forseeable future
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Oh dear June am so sorry about Zen, had hoped she was on the mend and would soon be queen of the pack! Hope she recovers soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 01:55 PM
oh no TW, poor Zen...hoping a few days rest will help her but that she doesn't decide to modify the kennel to occupy herself
been to town, am now back...got my mum a bouquet of flowers to say thanks for helping with Max, took a card to the vets to say thanks for being so good with Max and sent Steve a card to say sorry for his and Mollys loss...for anyone that uses them, poundowrld has yankee candle wax melts in 2 for £1...only 2 flavours in our store, xmas and apple crumble
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Good afternoon

Sorry about your stepdad Mandy do hope he recovers quickly once he is back here.

Fingers cross for Mark and passing after an intense driving course. Quiet weekend then for you.

Oh dear Kazz you got me so excited I have had to sit down You certainly know hw to be excited

Pleased Steve has a at least managed to eat something Griff and hopefully he will feel a lot better for it. We have all been there so know how he feels.

Poor Zen just when you thought it was safe to do that bit more.
At least you know that rest will help her recover even though it will be hard on you and her.

Will pop and read your blog Brenda.

Good afternoon Moyra

Been out this morning to Sissinghurst Castle. Lovely old place with beautiful gardens. Also picked up the picture we have had printed and now only have to hang it tomorrow. Was lovely whilst out but within the last hour it has started to rain. Shouldn't complain the garden needs it but why couldn't it wait until tonight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Nice afternoon here, sun is out. Was warm earlier on but no sun. What a shocker the ending of Red Rock was, totally unexpected. Wonder if there'll be another series. Took me ages to get into it, but will miss it now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Phew everyone left about 2pm just waiting for the message they have arrived safe. Mind you even wassap is playing up now.

Cannot believe all the excitement over oven gloves, steam mops and fluffy dusters. I need a glass of red.

Sorry June about Zen. Nightmare for you.
Nice to send the cards griff and flowers for your mum.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 03:04 PM
i am just iplayring it TW.....my dad said oooo shall i tell you what happens, i may have shot him a death stare!!
Sue, i will have to google that castle and have a look...i don't really ever go anywhere..i should really
spoken to Steve, my vets sent him a sympathy card and it set him off again, he says molly is very quiet, won't play very much, isn't interested in the other dogs up the field...i said if she wanted she could come and have a walk with my 2 but he has declined, i asked did he want company as i would fetch a chinese and we could eat dinner together and i would go but he says he can't be bothered, he said there is no point as he is no fun...not entirely sure what he thought i had planned but i literally meant i would go and have dinner with him...well he knows where i am if he needs anything and i can't do more than that! he has asked me to call him later or he will call me so at least he feels able to talk to me
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm overwhelmed by all the excitement Kaz has generated with the new oven gloves, steam pops, pledge fluffy dusters, I'm quite lightheaded and having to sit down
Bad news here I'm sorry to say. Decided to change walking partners around to give Zen a slightly longer walk. So took her out with Cariad to the football field, as Cariad doesn't leap about anymore and her days of running are gone. Nothing to wind Zen up in a major fashion. Zen has come back lame again, on the same leg. She has been offlead in the little park and playing with the ball, also dug up the kennel floor twice recently and no repercussions, so thats why I decided to try something further. Soooo she is in for a few days now to rest
her and then back to onlead short walks for the forseeable future
O Lord - I am so sorry June - give her a hug from me xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 03:48 PM
She is still jumping up at the half door to say Hiya to me. Back from shopping and you'd think I'd been gone for a month, everyone else comes to say Hello then back to lying in the afternoon shade till teatime, she is holding onto my hand with a death grip (no teeth thank goodness) and her paws wrapped around my wrist, so can't be that sore surely.
Griff, you'll just about have finished watching it now, unreal eh.
Lynn, glad all has gone well over the last few days and got them all crossed the driving course goes brilliantly well and he passes. That will be a lovely surprise for her won't it.
Sissinghurst has the most beautiful gardens, would love to go there for an afternoon, you are so fortunate having somewhere like that within range of you Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
ooooerrrrr TW..WOW is all i can say!!!!!! will paudge do they right thing at all i wonder?? and what a little toe rag doing that to the boss
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >