Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 11:54 PM

Videos via browser problem,help needed please

I`m gradually getting things the way I want them on my laptop but every time i get one thing sorted I struggle to find how to do the next thing

Its vile XP, I use Firefox browser, have downloaded the usuals, Java, Flash Player, Shockwave, but still can`t watch vids ie on photobucket.
I have the browser set to Enabled for Java etc.
I`m assuming it must be a firewall issue but I have no idea how to find my way around it, it was installed already, [ Zone Alarm Security Suite, the paid for version ].

Does anyone use that who can give me pointers on what on earth I need to do to watch videos online ?

Even smileys on here don`t move, no laughing smiley actually laughing, no bouncing, nothing, they are all still images instead

Never had this problem with good `ol 98SE, boy I`ll be glad when I have myproper PC home again !
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Update [ in case it helps anyone ] :

After going through page after page of searches to find a solution I gave up and got on with sorting other programs I was after, one being Real Player - it must have had the plug-in needed as I can now see videos properly on Photobucket and You Tube yaaay !!!
[ its only taken several hours to get a solution though I did`nt know thats what would fix it until I did it ]

Smileys are still not moving though so I`ll post on the Forum Help section about that.