Female 

28-03-2008, 08:31 PM
He's beautiful, good luck with him
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks to you ALL, he reminds me....of a little bit of an Akita.......Reah was fine with him,Skye HATED HIM...jealous, and Bruce ATTACKED him, because he tried to take Bruce's chew off him. Pappi seems ok, alittle bossy at times, but he didn't seem to mind that. So I hope now that he's been taken home he'll settle. He didn't mind Cats, and my Cats didn't mind him either.
Yep, I can see why you say Akita, that did cross my mind, particularly the stance and the curl to the tail. But also I thought something like great dane (looks a bit scooby-doo like in one photo ) or maybe something like a pointer (the one where his head's being stroked his face looks very square for a pure bc, though of course, could just be the photo).

Bit of a mixed reaction with your lot then. Can't believe Bruce attacked him - what did Dillion make of that??
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 10:22 PM
He is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Looks like a plain pretty BC to me. Cutie!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Yep, I can see why you say Akita, that did cross my mind, particularly the stance and the curl to the tail. But also I thought something like great dane (looks a bit scooby-doo like in one photo ) or maybe something like a pointer (the one where his head's being stroked his face looks very square for a pure bc, though of course, could just be the photo).

Bit of a mixed reaction with your lot then. Can't believe Bruce attacked him - what did Dillion make of that??
Not sure what he made of it......but as I said to Hubby..Bruce is not to be under-estimated. He knows what he wants and what is his
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
He is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Looks like a plain pretty BC to me. Cutie!
Thank you both.............I think he'll be a well built dog, once he's gained weight, cann't see it on photos, but his ribs can be felt easy, still he'll fill out
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:34 PM
okay, curiosity and wine have got the better of me. What kind of dog is the little bouncy brown and white doglet?

Whatever it is, it is reallllllly cute!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:37 PM
he's lush! i too thought there was a touch of something else in him.. something fairly substantial too.. but whatever he is he's gorgeous!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
okay, curiosity and wine have got the better of me. What kind of dog is the little bouncy brown and white doglet?

Whatever it is, it is reallllllly cute!
Thats Gary's JRT rough coated...Gypsy bred and the smallest JRT in the world
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
he's lush! i too thought there was a touch of something else in him.. something fairly substantial too.. but whatever he is he's gorgeous!
He is a Lush....still reminded me of Akita, espically in the photo's with his ears up
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
he is lovely very hansom ,his coat looks fine to me , im not sure if he is a cross or just plain border collie the last picture he looks like border collie only , i love him he is stunning , i wonder how he is getting on with the other little chap lol ,the first night to settle them in together . another dog to a good home brill did he like the girls ?
Haven't heard anything, so no news is good news.....hopefully. Reah was fine (as always) Skye Hated the 'big' monster, who came into her house ( Skye owns the house you know ) and Bruce, well Bruce was Bruce....he's ok he thought....until he tried to get his chew, then ATTACK....but thats Bruce. He's a funny little chap, but Dad had given him that chew, so he wasn't parting with it.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >