Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
Blimey H that is gorgeous, once I can drive and get a bit of money it'd be lovely to come down for a weekend no internet though i suppose
Not only internet (via my dongle!!!), but also bladdy satellite tv, what more could you wish for!!! The garden looks fab now, it's been fully turfed with a new patio area up the top, the trees are all out, so I really must update the pics this week-end. I've already booked 5 weeks this summer, not bad going for a couple of months of owning it is it!

I look forward to a future booking from you then! The dogs would love it, such beautiful surroundings, right in the middle of a forest!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Good luck with the new venture Helen. I hope it is really popular
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Looks and sounds great Helena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Good luck with the new venture Helen. I hope it is really popular
Thanks Kirsty, all the better if it was up in Scotland, but that's too far to go for a change-over day, I already thought of that!!!

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Looks and sounds great Helena
Thanks Janet, I'm sure the Tobester would love to explore those woods, so maybe you ought to put this one on one of his travel itineries hey???

I've just updated some pics I took today, and look how different the garden looks now that we had it turfed and Dave built the patio, and all the rhodedendrons are out at the back, it looked absolutely gorgeous up there today in the sunshine now that everything is out!
ruthshaw9
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2010, 07:54 PM
It looks great Helena, I'm very tempted!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi H, yes it's looking so much better now with the grass and the fencing all done.

I just checked on your web site and the new photos look good on there as well. BTW there is no 'hits counter' which is a shame, I wonder if the people who set up the web page can tell you.

If only I knew what dates we will be having our holiday I would make a booking but I'm being messed around rotten with this flippin campervan company just now and I can't plan anything grrrrrrrrrrr.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by ruthshaw9 View Post
It looks great Helena, I'm very tempted!
Thanks Ruth, go on, you know you want to!!!! It's doggy heaven up there!!!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi H, yes it's looking so much better now with the grass and the fencing all done.

I just checked on your web site and the new photos look good on there as well. BTW there is no 'hits counter' which is a shame, I wonder if the people who set up the web page can tell you.

If only I knew what dates we will be having our holiday I would make a booking but I'm being messed around rotten with this flippin campervan company just now and I can't plan anything grrrrrrrrrrr.
Hi H, oh, I'm glad you've seen them on my website now coz he mailed me to say he'd put them up, and yet I still see the old ones up there, so I'll have to check again, coz I had to mail him back about it, as yer do!

Sorry to hear you're still having problems, I hope they're not messing you about too much, and I really hope you're not going to lose out financially in the process after what we discussed!!!

I'm filling it up nicely, the only problem there is, I will have to keep going up every Saturday to do the cleaning, and I did think about getting somebody else to do it, but it's never the same as when you do it yourself is it, and Dave said I can't sit on my backside too much whilst earning the money, I've gotta do a bit of work for it!!!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 11:46 AM
wow just looked at the website, it looks lovely. Is there other ones around or is it just there on its own? lol.
ill have to see how far it is from leicester
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks kirsty, and yes it's like a little village there, with winding roads and trailers either side, but because we don't like neighbours I chose this plot right up on the top of the hill, with just the forest to look at, an empty plot next door and then nothing until the road winds again further on down the hill where all the posh knobs hang out in their log cabins, and one next to us, and then the forest! We do have a neighbour behind us, but you can't see them, it's too high up and now it's covered with the wild rhodedendrons! It's a bit of a wild life sanctuary, one lady feeds the badgers in her garden each night, loads of foxes, squirrels, the lot! They're mostly Londoners, it's an owner's only park, although I'm one of the very few who let theirs out, and Londoner's are great, they chat!!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 11:58 AM
It looks fab Helena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »