Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxybabe
New Member!
Female 

20-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Mobile Grooming Van for sale

I have noticed forum members asking about where to get vans converted. If anyone is interested I am selling a mobile grooming business in the Midlands regrettably due to health problems. Anyone interested please let me know.
Mobile grooming is hard work but very rewarding and you are your own boss. You get to work with your favourite animals and meet some great owners.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Sorry to hear your having to give up.

Good luck with everything. xxxxx
holly1300
New Member!
Female 

04-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi - I have just stumbled on your thread - as I am looking to set up a mobile dog grooming business in South Wales valleys area. Can you get in touch and let me know more about your van's details - inc cost. As I am just starting out, I am to a tight budget, but can't hurt to find out more! Cheers!
Roxybabe
New Member!
Female 

04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by holly1300 View Post
Hi - I have just stumbled on your thread - as I am looking to set up a mobile dog grooming business in South Wales valleys area. Can you get in touch and let me know more about your van's details - inc cost. As I am just starting out, I am to a tight budget, but can't hurt to find out more! Cheers!
Hi Holly, Thanks for getting in touch. The van is a great professional conversion and business name, some basic facts:

Vauxhall Movano 2005 medium wheel base (really nice to drive), 32k miles
Full service history and top class condition
Full professional business livery & conversion (completed 2007) hydro bath, turbo drier etc

The sale would include the website through which bookings are made. I woud be happy to discuss offers if you would like to leave your phone number I will get in touch.

I'm away until Sunday evening.
Kind regards
muddypawsmobile
New Member!
Female 

15-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Roxybabe View Post
I have noticed forum members asking about where to get vans converted. If anyone is interested I am selling a mobile grooming business in the Midlands regrettably due to health problems. Anyone interested please let me know.
Mobile grooming is hard work but very rewarding and you are your own boss. You get to work with your favourite animals and meet some great owners.
Hi Roxybabe,
I'm just starting up a mobile business in Shropshire & interested in buying your van with equipment. Could you let me know the cost? Thanks.
Roxybabe
New Member!
Female 

15-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi Muddypawsmobile,

Thanks for your interest. I would be looking for offers in the region of 20k. The van has 12 months MOT and 10 months tax.

If you would like to discuss this further please call Sandy on 07946553378.

Cheers
dizwiz
New Member!
Male 

21-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi

Is this still for sale?

Please contact me with further info, inc pics and location.

Thanks

Roxybabe
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi dizwiz,

Thanks for your interest, the business is still available for sale. I operate in Staffordshire and Derbyshire at the moment.

I would be happy to send you a link to the website which shows pictures inside and outside of the van. However in the interests of my current customers I would prefer to send this to your private email address.

If you would rather call me on 07946553378 than issue your email on this thread please feel free.

Regards
Roxybabe
dizwiz
New Member!
Male 

21-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi

Feel free to reply with the information to

paul_david_lowe@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
debbie2511
New Member!
Female 

23-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi I am looking to buy a used van as conversions are so expensive but not the business as based in essex I am training soon and hope to be ready for December. Sorry to hear your unwell maybe you could post a pic on here and details ? look forward to hearing from you
Debbie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >