Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2024, 07:07 AM

Sunday 14th April 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and will have a very good one today. So, as you csan guess I am back to another theme: What is this from?

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" "I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say 'hello, goodbye,' I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2024, 08:58 AM
Good morning Brenda. Tha is from Alice in Wonderland and said by the Mad Hatter. Have a good day and enjoy your walks

Lovely morning here. Washing done and on the line, Teazle walked and tidied up, feet and round her mouth. Now having a coffee before getting lunch prepared. This afternoon ironing and a bit of gardening. Didn't do any yesterday as Barry wanted to take his new camera for a walk

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Yep you are correct. Have a rosette. Tomorrow a different one. I have been watching Silent Witness. Lazy day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Afternoon all
Lovely weather here today, bad this morning but feeling a bit better now, walked the dogs,.mum made me dinner, I washed up and am sitting watching murder she wrote...well, it's on......not really watching it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2024, 03:47 PM
Afternoon brenda, Sue,griff and anyone to follow.
Yesterday we were looking after Frya hence the not being on the board and by the time we got home by 7pm we were cream crackered.
It was a long day Lauren rarely asks for a sitter on a Saturday as neither of them finish till around 6pm.
It was a lovely day so the car seat went in the car, Joel and Freya and we went to Hinchingbrooke park a few minutes up the road.
Spent 3 hours there on the different playgrounds and a walk round the park track.
Then we had to walk to the hospital car park as the park ones were full.
No more sitting till May the 6th.
Unless she is ill and cannot go to nursery.
Today a bit of gardening and popped out to a farm shop had a coffee sat outside and looked at the beautiful tulip patch they have.
Washing dried on the line now put away.

brenda what a terrible shame about the houses and you having to put net curtains up at some point.
We looked at some lovely places before buying here with lovely views but we both said at some point we bet that view will be spoiled.
Sue sounds like a busy but productive weekend.
Kazz your plans sound interesting.
griff I hope you can get the appointment needed.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Lynn I am really cross about it. But I have to stay here now as can't go any where else. Good job it is the bedroom as I can just close the curtains at night and hopefully they won't be noisy humans when they move in. Right back to waiting for a new Midsomer. Have a good evening everyone.