View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2013, 07:02 PM
It would be a bit hypocritical to let banned breeds into a country to attend a dog show when that country doesn't allow those breeds to be owned.

It would also raise a legal point as, technically, under UK Law the dog should be seized as per the present conditions of the Dangerous Dogs Act.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by alys View Post
Yes,a real shame,just what we need here is more status dogs ,we don't have enough to completely fill all our rescue centres.
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I think you will find the OP was referring to show dogs,not status dogs,I find your remark quite offensive,do show people turn up at shows with there dogs and then dump them in rescue ?
I agree Sal,I took offence to that post too. Exactly what is a status dog? (I know alys is referring to bull breeds) You do know that there are many many of us that own bull breeds because we love them, their looks and character are their charm. alys please don't fall into the media trap of referring to our breeds as status dogs. We bull breed owners are doing our best to turn the media to see these dogs for what they are. We need dog people with us, not against us.

DEED NOT BREED
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2