Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2011, 09:05 PM

After seeing pics of Precious.

It made me wanna look back at photos of Drewby, from when I got him, because someone didn't want him as he was chocolate, so not a pure English , and at different points in his life up to now.

Out of focus, but tiny Drew.

With Misty and Magic,

bigger but with a tiny Nancy girl (R.I.P)

This was edited by someone elsewhere after he nearly died after being neutered because of his op wound, I'm so glad that he pulled through and that's just a memory though,

And this was on his first birthday.

Its just been one of them days where I'm thinking about how my life has been intertwined with my animals today, and owning Drew has had its ups, and its downs, he has had his health problems, and I've had a VHD scare with him too, I've almost lost him due to the vets mess up, I've had behavioral issues too, the hair and whisker pulling and eating, I've lost his friend Nancy, and his not so friend Harmony, he's come from unwanted, to loved, and I would not swap him for the world, even though out of all the pets I've had, he's given me the most stress! Bless him.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Beautiful rabbit
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2011, 12:53 AM
His gorgeous looks pure breed to me.
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Precious is from buxton bunnies hobbist breeder of english and himi rabbits worth a google.next litter due feb to leave mum feb 2012.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks guys , Smokey he is, I did at one point find his breeder, and contacted them myself, and through PAH, as thats where he originally come from, as he was having some problems I was told could be genetic, although the breeder was a typical pet shop breeder, already had the money, so didn't care, but although I would love another rabbit, right now I wont, I was gonna look at some from work, but thats a no go now, and he has only recently had a episode of a respirtory infection, that will more then likely come back, and could be passed onto another rabbit, so right now all plans of getting another rabbit are on hold.