Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks Gems, she is back to her normal self now thank God! There are now 4 dogs in my area who had this last week and ended up on a drip, but I am still persuing that with the Defra people and will post soon about it.
Aw glad to hear the gorgeous cassie is back to her normal self! good on you dont give up helena if another 4 dogs were ill as well!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Nice pics Helena, and the mutts are looking mighty fine as expected. Tia and Pip 'share' Charlottes pool in the summer, I'll dig a photo out in a min.

It was Charlotte gremlin who went for the swimming lesson tonight and as predicted, I LMAO, she's in a world of her own that one (can't think where she gets it from)
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:39 PM
both beautiful dogges
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Brilliant idea Helen, cassie obviously likes water..Did georgie get in? Beautiful dogs....
Annie18
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Perhaps Georgie is waiting for his own, men only pool!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
Aw glad to hear the gorgeous cassie is back to her normal self! good on you dont give up helena if another 4 dogs were ill as well!
Thanks Zoe, but I think I'm fighting a losing battle! I have the Defra local wildlife man doing all the work now on this, and he will be getting back to me hopefully.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Nice pics Helena, and the mutts are looking mighty fine as expected. Tia and Pip 'share' Charlottes pool in the summer, I'll dig a photo out in a min.

It was Charlotte gremlin who went for the swimming lesson tonight and as predicted, I LMAO, she's in a world of her own that one (can't think where she gets it from)
No, nor can I Ashlady
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Your going to need that pool tomorrow Helen, BBC weather thinks it's going to be 28 degrees tomorrow...Cassie might be fighting you to find a spot in the pool
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Moli
Brilliant idea Helen, cassie obviously likes water..Did georgie get in? Beautiful dogs....
Yes he did eventually Moli after being tugged at the ears by Cassie, but in hindsight I should have got the bigger one so they could both get in together - I was thinking of the water conservation side of it though as I will have to put clean water in it evey day. I am hoping when we get back tomorrow after our walk they will both race to get in it!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Your going to need that pool tomorrow Helen, BBC weather thinks it's going to be 28 degrees tomorrow...Cassie might be fighting you to find a spot in the pool
Lol! Yes, that's what worried me about this week-end and that's why I got it today as Cass can't live without her pool when it's hot. I'm first in there though!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >