Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
what a funny thread, don't have much experience with Springers but they sound like they will keep you on your toes. Lovely story (sorry Tassle )
very much so, they are all such Characters, the two fosters and meg are currently all up on their back legs playing, i always say as well once you've had one most people won't have anything else
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
very much so, they are all such Characters, the two fosters and meg are currently all up on their back legs playing, i always say as well once you've had one most people won't have anything else
I have only met one, it visited the hospital where my dad was, it must have lived near by and it had bought about 5 toys over for people who was outside to play with her, she was a darling.
Oh I love puppy rumbles
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Ahh...you've never met the right BC!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
I have only met one, it visited the hospital where my dad was, it must have lived near by and it had bought about 5 toys over for people who was outside to play with her, she was a darling.
Oh I love puppy rumbles
Are they not Popular in OZ? Which is the most Popular Spaniel Breed there? Do spaniels have "work" to do there? (sorry never been!!! )
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Are they not Popular in OZ? Which is the most Popular Spaniel Breed there? Do spaniels have "work" to do there? (sorry never been!!! )
ESS arent very popular, the most popular would have to be CKCS but as in working dogs I guess the cocker spaniels are about the most popular as far as I know.
I guess that would do some 'work' here mainly in Queensland and Victoria and more than likely South Australia as the 'work' the do isnt always appropriate for Spaniel type dogs.
I have never been over to you guys either
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Ahh...you've never met the right BC!!
i'd love a collie one day, but for now the spaniels are for me, and i'l always have at least one, decided when i'm too old for the youngsters will just rescue oldies have to admit the 9 month old one howling at 4.30 this morning was a bit much!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 03:26 PM
i'd love a collie one day, but for now the spaniels are for me, and i'l always have at least one, decided when i'm too old for the youngsters will just rescue oldies have to admit the 9 month old one howling at 4.30 this morning was a bit much!!
Thats because it needed to be in bed with you, then it wouldn't have howled!

rune
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 04:09 PM

great thread, look forward to the updates
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Maybe you need moving away from the dark Side Slowley, Will Start by getting you a Sprollie..... & then one day youll have a little Collie Person with pricked ears!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >