View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Society holds criminals hands for example your in prison, you've stripped another living beings rights off them, but wait you've got to be taken care of, and you need a place to live when you get out, never mind how many others also need a place to stay, you get money, as we can't have you suffering, no matter that there are families who are having to choose whether their kids should have warmth or food, if you do something so horrundos society hates you, you get plastic surgery to protect you, what about your victims, who protected them? I do believe that society holds the hands of low lives, and lets those who are need of help, but keep their head down struggle on, whats the positive motivation there? Recently I've read of a peado who was complaing about his rights that he should be allowed a x-box in his cell, he couldn't because of his crimes, and him not being allowed internet access, and he was complaining that he should be allowed a older model where you can't access the internet, why was he even allowed to think that he should of been able to have such luxeries? I've also read about a prison where there trailing having landlines in cells, allowing the prisoners to buy phone cards to prevent fights in the line for the phone, I also talked to one person today and asked if they were scared because of what they did, and what could happen (not dog fighting or harming children or anything like that) he said no, he'll just get a slap on the wrist, nothing to worry about, this isn't what should be happening, how can britain be anything but messed up when we live like this? And I am fed up, so will be looking at any and all campaigns I can, and will see what happens if I write to the pm about my views as to how society, treats criminals that wouldn't be missed if they were hung drawn and quarted.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2011, 08:29 PM
My husband works for a hostel and says the residents, when they come out of prison, say it is too soft!

Don't particularly want to return to the barbaric days of hanging, drawing and quartering though.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Sorry Azz/ Other mods didn't see this before I posted lol..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2