Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:02 AM

Yay! new harness arrived!

Coopers new harness just arrived

It's a Julius K9 IDC and it's bright yellow (Chose it as it's hi viz) and it has a little handle on the back.

I also got his Ezy dog mongrel short lead today, although with both of them he looks a bit like a guide dog
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey,

Will you let me know how they are, I'm looking to get one for Louie, I'm in desperate need in a new harness.

I bet you'll be allowed to take him into supermarkets lol
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Did you get a label ???
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:35 AM
No haven't got replacement velcro labels for it yet, I am thinking of going with the 'it's a boy' one though as I am getting fed up with people calling him a girl!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I love the pic of the rottie in the carry harness hanging from the policeman's back on there website..
Why did you go for this harness over say the ezy dog one ??
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I liked the wider 'saddle' area on this type of harness and the fact that you can use panniers on them without having to buy a whole new harness. I did some research and the Julius K9 and the Doxlock harness seemed like the best quality ones, the Julius K9 ones were cheaper, I liked the hi viz of the IDC and it looked to have a more angled chest strap so was lower on the chest than by the windpipe.
I have bought Doxlock panniers though as they looked slightly better quality and they have a handle in case I need to carry them for any reason.