View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Jeez . . . I just don't understand some people . . . . seriously if it came to it I'd gladly sell my kidneys or other parts of my anatomy to pay for what Sasha needed . . . !!!

btw . . . before anyone else says it . . . I know, I wouldn't get very much . . .
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I can't understand why some people even get dogs in the first place, when I think of the love, trust and loyalty we get from our dogs it's the least we can do for them.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Up until this year we have been incredibly lucky with vets bills until Charlie got ill at Christmas and from then till March it cost us around £900 for his treatment and then extra couple of hundred for his cremation, we were able to spread the cost over monthly payments which was very good. But i would pay anything to help my pets even paid for my poorly hamster at the Vets.

People should consider vet bills before they get a pet because you just never know whats going to happen, if you cant or dont want to pay then just dont get a pet.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4