View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I cant believe that Laura has gone I still cannot understand how Rachael and Daniel are still there. Me thinks sympathy votes. Was the rest of the country not watching what I was last night?! Rachel did not sing one bit of that song in tune and didn't hit any of the notes! I think my ears actually may have started to bleed!!! It's farce after farce with this years show.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I have just watched the results show.....Talk about a tactical vote from Louis.Just watching back Laura's clips just reinforced my opinion of her as an individual with talent and originality....gutted.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I cant believe that Laura has gone I still cannot understand how Rachael and Daniel are still there. Me thinks sympathy votes. Was the rest of the country not watching what I was last night?! Rachel did not sing one bit of that song in tune and didn't hit any of the notes! I think my ears actually may have started to bleed!!! It's farce after farce with this years show.
"ditto"!!! I had to hold my ears at one point, coz she sang sooooo out of tune the whole way through, and WHY did none of the judges notice that then??? I was shocked when they all said how brilliant she was!!!! What has happened to her????!! I have a theory though Because her voice is so good ALLEDGEDLY, and you have to admit it WAS on the auditions, they made her sing like that knowing that she would still get the votes because people would think she was just having an "off" night and still vote for her, and that way, Laura would be knocked out (thereby getting rid of the competition so to speak), and........ oh I don't know, it's all getting too complicated!!!! It was almost as if they turned off that "tone machine" which of course they use all the time with these singers don't they, and if you haven't heard about it, it's a computerised bit of kit that could make even ME sing like an angel, and believe me, you wouldn't want to hear ME sing without one!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
"ditto"!!! I had to hold my ears at one point, coz she sang sooooo out of tune the whole way through, and WHY did none of the judges notice that then??? I was shocked when they all said how brilliant she was!!!! What has happened to her????!! I have a theory though Because her voice is so good ALLEDGEDLY, and you have to admit it WAS on the auditions, they made her sing like that knowing that she would still get the votes because people would think she was just having an "off" night and still vote for her, and that way, Laura would be knocked out (thereby getting rid of the competition so to speak), and........ oh I don't know, it's all getting too complicated!!!! It was almost as if they turned off that "tone machine" which of course they use all the time with these singers don't they, and if you haven't heard about it, it's a computerised bit of kit that could make even ME sing like an angel, and believe me, you wouldn't want to hear ME sing without one!!!!
I totally agree something fishy there. What the hell was going on with her last night. I could not believe it when she came on looking all demure and lady like Wtf And the crododile tears, I ask you? She's got a mouth like the Mersey Tunnel so what kept her quiet last night voting tactics.
If she wants to make a better life for herself and her kids (including the two in care) then she should get off her a.se and get a job like the rest of us.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
The result was a disgrace. Rachel couldn't sing last night to save her life. The only consolation is that we all know Laura has a huge career ahead of her with or without the X Factor. She's an amazing talent!
Can't stand Cheryl Cole by the way!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I am gutted too - just watched the results show and gobsmacked that Laura has gone - tactical voting totally from both simon and Louis - and how on earth were those the bottom two????

Rachel and Daniel were by far the worse singers and Rachel so out of tune made me wince listening!

I have to say Ruth sang her heart and soul in the sing off but Laura has such talent !!!

Can't stand Danni while we're at it and louis is doing my head in too

What's next week as I didn't enjoy any of Mariah Carey week at all!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Next week is "best of British" Week i think.

Personally i dont like Laura at all her voice is weird and she is awkward i can understand why she didnt get the votes and Ruth totally outsang her in the sing off with "knocking on heavens door"

Laura thought she was gonna win she was way to cocky- app she had bought all xmas decs for the house as she thought she would still be there at xmas!

There will only be one winner so who cares what order they go in...

Alexandra or JLS to win!!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Diana to win.

My prediction for the final three will be;

Diana, JLS and Alexandra.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Next week is "best of British" Week i think.

Personally i dont like Laura at all her voice is weird and she is awkward i can understand why she didnt get the votes and Ruth totally outsang her in the sing off with "knocking on heavens door"

Laura thought she was gonna win she was way to cocky- app she had bought all xmas decs for the house as she thought she would still be there at xmas!

There will only be one winner so who cares what order they go in...

Alexandra or JLS to win!!!!

Well, maybe that's why Laura got knocked out then, if people think that she's cocky and awkward! I didn't see that side of her at all. She seemed very humble and nice to me, unlike Rachel who (in my opinion) is lowlife with no manners. Daniel - he seems respectable but as for a singing career, don't think so!

I know they all have to go eventually until they have a winner but to me, it does matter in which order they go. Seeing two talented people in the bottom two when two of the other Contestants are a joke, makes a mockery of the whole point of the show - to me!

I agree that Alexandra and JLS are really good. I also believe Diana has something different and special about her voice. We'll just have to see
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
In agreement on the final 3 including JLS and Alexandra and hope its Diana but suspect it might be Eoghan?

JLS to win for me at the mo!!!

Best of British - hope that will be more fun than this week then!
Page 9 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »