View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2008, 10:01 PM
WOW< cant believe Laura is in Bottom two!!!
Whats going on?
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2008, 10:29 PM
WTF, I am (nearly) speechless.

Who voted for Daniel and Rachel?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I cannot believe this result. Shocking, to say the least! No way should Laura have went you, or Ruth. They should never have been in the bottom two.

Eoghan (or whatever the hell his name is) and Daniel should've been in the bottom two, I think. They are the weakest singers. Laura was my favourite too, along with Diana.

Laura will go far, this is not the end for her, but the beginning.
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Tactical voting from Louie and Simon. Laura was a threat.
This is when i hate this show> Daniel is absolutely bollox, whereas Laura has a real talent.
Whats wrong with people.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by catsta2001 View Post
Tactical voting from Louie and Simon. Laura was a threat.
This is when i hate this show> Daniel is absolutely bollox, whereas Laura has a real talent.
Whats wrong with people.
Christ knows. The voters aren't voting for talent anyway.

Louis should have sent that to Deadlock. He's a wee swine.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Couldn't believe it, absolutely ridiculous. Laura was one of the best in the competition, Ruth will never sell any records but Laura would. Absolutely tactical voting, poor cheryl looked shell shocked. For anyone who watched the Xtra Factor, it showed the differences between the judges. Last week Simon didn't really bother with Austin afterwards from the looks of things, but this week Cheryl was there literally holding her hand.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
Couldn't believe it, absolutely ridiculous. Laura was one of the best in the competition, Ruth will never sell any records but Laura would. Absolutely tactical voting, poor cheryl looked shell shocked. For anyone who watched the Xtra Factor, it showed the differences between the judges. Last week Simon didn't really bother with Austin afterwards from the looks of things, but this week Cheryl was there literally holding her hand.
I watched some of the Xtra Factor and yes, as you rightly say, Cheryl was there throughout supporting Laura, whereas Simon didn't give two hoots about Austin.

I had my reservations about Cheryl, but I've actually warmed to her. She's more alive than that Dannii anyway! She's nothing more than a plank of wood.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 01:09 PM
That result was just ridiculous!!! Ruth is not anywhere near as talented as Laura but is absolutely fantastic next to Daniel and Rachel. The people voting for Daniel and Rachel must be deaf!!!!! Sometimes people vote because a person is "likeable" but who could like a sympathy seeker and a personality like Rachel. I find her offensive! Danni should have her ass kicked off the show, after Rachel saying Danni is picking wrong songs for her - ungrateful!!!!!

Laura was one of the best there. And yes, had to be tactical voting from Louis.

Like others have said, Laura will be going places. I just hope she doesn't let what has happened knock her confidence! She is so talented and so likeable - bless her!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Totally gobsmacked...

Daniel and Rachel should have been bottom, but 2 great girls were there instead.

Louis should have been a gentleman and sent it to deadlock...

I actually thought Rachel looked and sounded a mess, so much for her "being in control" of stuff....

(P.S. I hate Mariah stuff anyway...)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Who keeps phoning to vote Daniel in then?????!!! As you say, it all gets soo scripted at this stage doesn't it!!! I'm still with the boys, they did a great job yet again, and I now feel they are gonna win this!!

Rachel was of course my favourite to begin with, but what have they done to her? I felt last night's performance was embarrassing, it was almost as if she couldn't even sing, even though "apparently" she can pick what she wants now She's gone too quiet too, maybe something's brewing for next week then!!! Anyone know what the theme is next week then?

Ruth is only still there coz Simon has the hots for her, so that's all planned too! I'm changing my mind on Cheryl too, I didn't like her a bit to start off with, but I quite like her now, she gives fantastic support when needed, so she's ok in my book now, even though she's a bit of a bimbo! I bet SHE couldn't sing any of those Maria songs either!!!
Page 8 of 22 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »