View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Ruth shouldn't have gone tonight, they have voted out Laura and Ruth the best singers in the competition, the little wet Irish boy or the even wetter boy band will win it at this rate.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
You are kidding me Diana singing Soldier Blue, pleseeeeeeeeee, listen to the real thing Buffy has recorded several versions of it. I don't dislike Diana, but that is mad, and Eva Cassidy, you cannot compare Diana to the great Buffy and Eva.
I am not saying that at all, All I meant was that she had a unique voice like Buffy/Eva. I dont expect her to take their places, come on.... I am a buffy fan, can you not see the potential in her voice, she is 17 for God's sake and imo her voice is magic, take out all the 'hand gestures' and the 'yodling'. I have listened to the 'real' thing (Buffy)I saw her live at Glastonbury years ago. I just think, given the breaks, that girl could go far.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2008, 11:58 PM
I saw Buffy at Hammersmith in 1992, and do not think you can compare Buffy and Diana I don't dislike Diana as I said, and I know she is only 17 I'm just not getting the connection.Diana will have a future in Indie pop or whatever,Buffy is a legend, Diana will never be that.
Pippin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2008, 11:58 PM
well i think this has to be the emporars new cloths.. they have now voted out some realy good strong acts and kept in the winny week ones so i think Simon is havig a laugh at the public by voting out the good strong singers and keeping in these softires that have to have a realy strong back singing group so we dont realise how limp their singing is..sorry but the wee boy is not an x facter Ruth was by far the best strong singer so this isnt in my veiw a voteng thing it has been desided and i dont think your votes will realy count Simon is having a laugh at the public and his wee man may win cos it has allready been decided no way could Ruth have been sent home if it wasnt fixed all ready..sorry but lost faith now..
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I am not saying that at all, All I meant was that she had a unique voice like Buffy/Eva. I dont expect her to take their places, come on.... I am a buffy fan, can you not see the potential in her voice, she is 17 for God's sake and imo her voice is magic, take out all the 'hand gestures' and the 'yodling'. I have listened to the 'real' thing (Buffy)I saw her live at Glastonbury years ago. I just think, given the breaks, that girl could go far.
I think her voice is awful. I cannot stand the "yodelling" what does she think she is doing, calling Goats??? She should of gone.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 12:15 AM
I think Diana was brilliant but has slipped the last few weeks am now in the Alexandra camp.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Alexandra is the best singer still left in the competition, which means she will prob be voted off next week, seeing as how all the best singers are being thrown out, if she goes too it will be a joke.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I think her voice is awful. I cannot stand the "yodelling" what does she think she is doing, calling Goats??? She should of gone.
PMSL Dawn you are right she is god dam awful and had me shouting at the TV I can't beleive they allowed her to murder everybody hurts!!! it was shocking. Ruth really stood out tonight and I love rock and roll was the best performance of the night. Always wasn't so good though.

its typical of the british voting public look at last years winner Leon (who) Jackson his CD is already in the bargain bin @ £5.99 where as Rhydian (the rightfull winner in my eyes) his album is at full price!! (which is on my xmas list.....)

I really don't know why I wach it as it makes me so angry when the good ones get voted off... oh well too far into it to stop watching now...............
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Should never have been Ruth to go, she's amazing! It's getting on my nerves now.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Ruth shouldnt have gone...but i didnt vote...so guess its all the kids voting for Eggnog!!!

I dont think Simon will win, at the end of the day he wants an artist that will sell like Leona has....its gotta be Alexandra.

God Diana gets on my nerves - she is such a whingey trout!!!
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »