Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Hannah
You not post much! I must have been bad!
Yes I'm too bloomin scared to - I feel like worm being attacked by a load of crows.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Had the same thing happen to me so my last post was to tell them exactly what I thought of them and their site and delete my account...I always like the last word!
You're much better off with us here
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:59 PM
You be in the right place now Hayley x
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Had the same thing happen to me so my last post was to tell them exactly what I thought of them and their site and delete my account...I always like the last word!
You're much better off with us here

Thats exactly what I did wufflehoond!! Myself and their admin exchanged a few PM's my last being to tell them not to bother replying to me and to cancel my account!!

You are right - much better here on the sunny side!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley
Thats exactly what I did wufflehoond!! Myself and their admin exchanged a few PM's my last being to tell them not to bother replying to me and to cancel my account!!

Yes worst that can happen here is you can die of laughter................
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley

LOL, exactly! I was pig sick of being ripped to pieces by them. Cassie was only a pup and the first one I'd had since the age of 15 so was really looking for support and advice. I didn't get it there but I certainly found it here.
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 08:41 PM
I must say I tended to keep out of the trouble on there - which is why I took such offence at basically being called a trouble maker for getting upset at having my thead deleted!!

I think it was quite an out of date site in a way - at least you can post photos on here, its far more jollier and seems to have much more of a buzz about it.

Last thing their Admin said to me was to enjoy the other sites that I use and thats just what I intend to do!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Absolutely, you'll soon be stark raving mad like the rest of us.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I've posted a few times on there, but haven't been back there for a while.

I never had any trouble with that site. Saying that, I do have an acid tongue in my head and I don't give in easily.

If it wasn't for that site, I wouldn't of met Mel and got the info I needed about Mals
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I got banned from there for asking if anyone needed a delivery of Barf food in the scotland area..

Apparently I must be getting paid, getting my order discounted, not doing it out the goodness of my heart blah blah blah..

Obviously they frequent the wrong type of people.. As we have just had our 2nd order all bought and FULLY paid for.. no discounts.. but they would not beleive me.. so .. yes.. better off here..

I posted the same post here about barf deliveries and thru here there are 3 people get food thru me.. so we have Azz to thank for not banning me and deleting the thread and anyone on there who needs Barf food are missing out
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >