Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Good Luck I have everything crossed for you x
Thankyou Talking to the owners he sounds lovely and so well behaved.
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Thankyou Mini. I thought you would all think I was awful too.
As if!!!! We are always delighted to welcome another dogsey dog!!! And Milo will be delighted you are offering your love and home to another, he knows its not a replacement and I quite firmly believe that he sent him!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I do hope the meeting goes well and that Chip ends up coming home to you and Shady, Bev. There is no reason for you to feel guilty, as I have no doubt that Milo would give his blessing for you to open up your heart to another wee soul who needs a home.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
As if!!!! We are always delighted to welcome another dogsey dog!!! And Milo will be delighted you are offering your love and home to another, he knows its not a replacement and I quite firmly believe that he sent him!!!
Thankyou all of you are great and so supportive. He may well have sent him as it seems heck of a coincidence after looking all this time Chipp suddenly turns up now.

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I do hope the meeting goes well and that Chip ends up coming home to you and Shady, Bev. There is no reason for you to feel guilty, as I have no doubt that Milo would give his blessing for you to open up your heart to another wee soul who needs a home.
Thankyou. I thought Shady would be happy as an only dog but I can see she is starting to get depressed.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 01:45 PM
I do hope the first meeting goes well, you will know in your heart if Chipp is the dog for you. Sometimes it is all about timing Bev and the fact there is a dog you have wanted for so long needs a new home you found by chance is a good sign
Joedee that made me cry it is so lovely and true, none of them are replaceable just that we know there are more furry ones that need love.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I hope it all works out well. You'll never forget Milo. Each dog adds something different to our lives and I'm sure Chipp will bring his own joys and challenges.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Fingers xd for you, Maybe Milo had to leave to give liitle chip a chance, i so believe in fate
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
I do hope the first meeting goes well, you will know in your heart if Chipp is the dog for you. Sometimes it is all about timing Bev and the fact there is a dog you have wanted for so long needs a new home you found by chance is a good sign
Joedee that made me cry it is so lovely and true, none of them are replaceable just that we know there are more furry ones that need love.
Thankyou. Yes its such a coincidence, looking all this time and now he suddenly comes along.

Originally Posted by Dale's mum View Post
I hope it all works out well. You'll never forget Milo. Each dog adds something different to our lives and I'm sure Chipp will bring his own joys and challenges.
Thanks I certainly will never forget Milo he was certainly a very special little boy

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Fingers xd for you, Maybe Milo had to leave to give liitle chip a chance, i so believe in fate
Thankyou, Maybe but I would have still gone to see if he was right for us even if Milo had still been with us fit and well.
I really believe in fate too.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 02:25 PM
best of luck, I hope it all goes well for you, hes a wee stunner.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 03:33 PM
I think that you should dismiss any guilt feelings right away!!!!
Quite the opposite in fact!
It is important that you get another dog!!!
WHY?
Because you have love to give one!!!
There are SO MANY dogs out there in need of love- it would be selfish of you not to give it to one!!!
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »