Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Good luck and good for you
You know you are not replacing Milo, but I am sure a new dog to settle in will help heal your heart
No I could never replace that little character bless him he will always hold that special place in my heart.
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Ooo I have my fingers crossed here for a successful meeting, good luck. Milo can never be replaced but what is the point in waiting if you have a loving home ready to offer another pet in need.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Good luck Bev, I hope the meetings and the homecheck are successful.
I think Milo is looking down feeling happy that you are going to give another little dog a chance in life.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Ooo I have my fingers crossed here for a successful meeting, good luck. Milo can never be replaced but what is the point in waiting if you have a loving home ready to offer another pet in need.
Thankyou. The timing is not great, but I suppose if a dog needs you timing can't come into it.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Wishing you all the best x
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Joedee that is beautiful . I'm sobbing my heart out here now as I hope and pray my dear little Milo is running round wagging his tail and yapping his little head off having loads of fun now. I miss him so much and Shady or any new dog will never change that.
But if I can help another dog to find a happy loving forever home then my grief will be worth it.
I am sure Milo will do as George did for me and send you your next dog.

It has never worked like that for me before but I know it did this time and it will for you as well.

Good luck with the visits.

rune
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Bev I am so pleased to hear you have found another dog to be a companion and to take advantage of the love and care you have to give ..
I felt a bit guilty as its so soon after losing Milo, but at the end of the day I am not getting him to replace Milo and would have enquired if he had been available a year ago. Nobody could replace my special little boy
...don't feel quilty every dog we own is unique and can never can be replaced. Dogs make a huge contribution to the quality of life for many of us (and particularly those of us who live alone) so why spend a moment deprived of canine company.

I look forward to meeting 'Chip'
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Good luck Bev, I hope the meetings and the homecheck are successful.
I think Milo is looking down feeling happy that you are going to give another little dog a chance in life.
I hope so Thankyou

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Wishing you all the best x
Thankyou

Originally Posted by rune View Post
I am sure Milo will do as George did for me and send you your next dog.

It has never worked like that for me before but I know it did this time and it will for you as well.

Good luck with the visits.

rune
Thankyou what milo will think is my biggest worry in all this as I don't want to seem as though I am forgetting him. He was too big a personality and I loved him too much to ever do that.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Bev I am so pleased to hear you have found another dog to be a companion and to take advantage of the love and care you have to give ..
...don't feel quilty every dog we own is unique and can never can be replaced. Dogs make a huge contribution to the quality of life for many of us (and particularly those of us who live alone) so why spend a moment deprived of canine company.

I look forward to meeting 'Chip'
Thankyou Mini. I thought you would all think I was awful too.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Good Luck I have everything crossed for you x
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »