Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
[/B]

To what post does this quote refer to then if its not a threat ? this is your text is it not ?

Sorry, but you have completey lost me know!!

As I said take the time to re-read my post correctly.

paying paticular attenion to:

We have a very unprejudiced board, with many different opinions, with most members knowing how to debate in an adult fashion.

Without resorting to abuse and the attitude if you mess with me... I will repay tenfold.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
[

Well Jessica, whether you think these amounted to threats or not is immaterial

As the recipient of them I did, and was pleased to see someone else pick up on the connotations of the statement.

But as I said, I am sure there where not meant to come across as they sound!!

Completely agree, but it seems they are OK for some but not for others ..

I for one dont belong to any... I follow a thread, and somtimes agree or disagree with a member, it will all depend on the content of the thread.

In saying that I have made some lifelong friends through the world of forums, and will be forever thankful
I cant do the multi quoting thing

But i have said on forums before that i would like to meet people in person to see if they are the same. Not to beat them up Im the least violent person you could meet!!! But genuine curiosity. Especially if that person has been aggressive/antagonising in a thread towards me, i would be genuinely interested to see if they were the same in "real life". Generally, i think those who bully on the internet would say boo to a goose in person

(Disclaimer before i get jumped on!!! I wasn't saying Jackbox or anyone else was bullying, but just as an example ).

I guess maybe there is that over-sensitivity you guys were on about again?? Some people have trouble being tactful in posts, or struggle to say things as they truely mean them to come out. So its all about how you interpret it. but to accuse CC of threatening members based on that is a little far fetched i think. Having spoken to CC via PM she is a genuinely lovely person. She supported me through the spaying of my precious Delilah as her chi was done a few days before. She seems to me like, although she wont take any cr@p, she will do whatever she can to help someone in trouble. Maybe she could have re-worded some things better, and i dont agree with the personal insults, but having read the thread, she was certainly being hounded. Not excusing it, but we all react differently to being backed into a corner!!! But i dont think in any of her posts she has threatened violence!!!

I do agree with the highlighted part of minis post though, very true.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Sorry, but you have completey lost me know!!

As I said take the time to re-read my post correctly.

paying paticular attenion to:

I have read your post but to what does the end part refer to ? sounds like a threat to me sorry ! a lot m ore threatening than someone saying they'd like to meet you in real life yep very unprejudiced that ...
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

20-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I have read your post but to what does the end part refer to ? sounds like a threat to me sorry ! a lot m ore threatening than someone saying they'd like to meet you in real life yep very unprejudiced that ...
Like I said re-read the post.

What sounds like a threat.???????

Me saying that the majority of members behave in an adult manner without resorting to the attitude of giving back "insults" tenfold , if they recieve them???

Please take the blinkers of and read what I actually wrote!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Greyhoundk....I have read that ...I might be wrong, but I read it as NOT Jackbox saying it, but as Jackbox referring about ANOTHER saying it.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

20-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Greyhoundk....I have read that ...I might be wrong, but I read it as NOT Jackbox saying it, but as Jackbox referring about ANOTHER saying it.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

At last, I thought I was going mad
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 04:20 PM
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

At last, I thought I was going mad
Think it maybe how it looked worded, but when read from the beginning, I can see what you were saying
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

20-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Think it maybe how it looked worded, but when read from the beginning, I can see what you were saying
Thanks again, thats why I said re-read my post, as I thought Greyhoundk....may have missed the content of the whole post.

As it was NOT me issuing any form of threat or intention

But was referring to one member on several occasions making the statement that , that is how she will react to any negativity to her.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 04:32 PM
It was not very clear then it looked like it was you who had said it ! - apologies i got it wrong
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

20-04-2009, 04:49 PM
It was not very clear then it looked like it was you who had said it ! - apologies i got it wrong
That's OK, a misunderstanding
Page 30 of 32 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 >