View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2005, 12:45 PM
All of them to go! What a hideous bunch of misfits. They are either psychotic: science and Makosi, bitches: Dereck,Craig,Kemal, or boring orliah, Eugine, Anthony.

Eugine may be the geek but at least he has a heart. Geek to win I say!!
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2005, 08:21 AM
oh Derek has to go he is the only black man i know who is so racist against black men .Derek would love to be an upper class white person but will never be that its very sad that a man seems not to be able to accept his own colour ..science just reminds him of what he doesnt want to be associated with ......keep science in hes keeping it real
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by doggy mad
oh Derek has to go he is the only black man i know who is so racist against black men .Derek would love to be an upper class white person but will never be that its very sad that a man seems not to be able to accept his own colour ..science just reminds him of what he doesnt want to be associated with ......keep science in hes keeping it real
I couldn't disagree with you more. I think Derek is simply biased against very loud, very selfish people ..if they happen to be black, purple or green then thats fine

I do not want to be associated with some of the Chav scum that I see...does that make me racist against other whites? Nope

For what it's worth, I happen to like watching Science, he reminds me very much of number 2 son, Thomas, aged 23. However, I don;t think I could LIVE with Science for more than a few days

I am hoping Orlaith goes tomorrow but I understand that, since last nights BB, the odds are on Science going Orlaith adds nothing to the house IMHO ..the woman even puts make up on before going to the loo!! (Now, does that make me racist against blonde Irish girls? )

Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Orlaith to go tomorrow I hope I had to laugh last night at Science and Kemal in the diary room. They make a good double act :smt042 even if the dont like each other.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:23 AM
ooh i love kemal ,science and derek.cant stand orlaith(drama bimbo), eugene bores me ,and craig n anthony need to admit how they feel about each other!!
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:24 AM
i have watched and listened to derek over the last 8 weeks on live stream and i am disgusted at last nights programme BB edited it very badly derek had went on and on at science for atleast 30 mins before hand you never saw them saying they would only buy pork this week so science couldnt eat or eugene saying they should put arsnic in his ciggies,science never used the gay word not once you never saw craig ranting like a lunatic or craig and derek being called to diary room and being warned about there behaviour .... yes science is loud and no i probably couldnt live with him but you also have to remember he is putting up with 7 other people bullying him would you agree if it was your son being bullied in that manner
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 02:20 PM
If science goes they will be no more fighting that might be a good thing or it might be a bad thing, i don't mind which one goes i don't really like either.
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Science has to go b4 i go out of my mind!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 05:24 PM
So, it's nearly that time again..........Who goes you decide..........
Orlaith...........please.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Science although as I don't like any of them it might be funny if he stays just to annoy everyone
Page 9 of 34 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »