Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes my sister's sister-in-law in Southend bought one when her daughter saw them advertised somewhere in Wales. Someone told her to stay away from them because it sounded like a puppy farm and then her sister-in-law phoned the breeder up and she was extremely angry and said she wasn't a puppy farm and was sick of people accusing her of being one They were meant to have picked the puppy up from Kent last week some time (someone was bringing it from Wales to Kent for them) so I don't know how they are going on with it
if i had know i could have gone and swaped the dog for mine
then you could take it off them and have the gsd with the black face foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by shady73
if i had know i could have gone and swaped the dog for mine
then you could take it off them and have the gsd with the black face foxy

I couldn't see you with a Schnauzer somehow Shady - a chilhuahua yes but not a Schnauzer
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 09:04 PM
I couldn't see you with a Schnauzer somehow Shady - a chilhuahua yes but not a Schnauzer
ha ha ha you know what dog i meant the gsd not the one you share ever
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:05 PM
hi foxy

she might not be a puppy farm but trying to get rid of them before christmas ? just suggests she doesnt want the hassle over christmas and perhaps shouldnt have bred in the first place then !!

Also the fact that the pup was getting brought to them rather than them coming for it doesnt sound that kosher either !

however its easy to be critical isnt it !! I do Hope that the puppy is healthy and gets a good home with ur sister in law though

dani
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
hi foxy

she might not be a puppy farm but trying to get rid of them before christmas ? just suggests she doesnt want the hassle over christmas and perhaps shouldnt have bred in the first place then !!

Also the fact that the pup was getting brought to them rather than them coming for it doesnt sound that kosher either !

however its easy to be critical isnt it !! I do Hope that the puppy is healthy and gets a good home with ur sister in law though

dani

Hi Dani,

No I quite agree she shouldn't have bred in the first place. Yes she doesn't sound choosey who she sells to does she just letting a puppy go to a home where she hasn't even met or approved the people it is going to

She is my sisters - sister-in-law not mine - bit confusing isn't it - its my sisters husbands sister As for the good home - well I'm not too sure about that I heard they wanted their Labrador dog who they had had for many years put to sleep because she had her grandchild living with her and didn't want the dog near the child - so I very much doubt it - I don't know what they ended up doing with the labrador but they haven't got him now
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Hi Dani,

No I quite agree she shouldn't have bred in the first place. Yes she doesn't sound choosey who she sells to does she just letting a puppy go to a home where she hasn't even met or approved the people it is going to

She is my sisters - sister-in-law not mine - bit confusing isn't it - its my sisters husbands sister As for the good home - well I'm not too sure about that I heard they wanted their Labrador dog who they had had for many years put to sleep because she had her grandchild living with her and didn't want the dog near the child - so I very much doubt it - I don't know what they ended up doing with the labrador but they haven't got him now
then its best you take my gsd foxy
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:35 PM
just makes you want to scream really doesnt it !!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
just makes you want to scream really doesnt it !!!

Yes its awful isn't it - just hope they don't do the same with this poor little puppy
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 09:42 PM
do you know if thay turned up foxy ??
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by shady73
do you know if thay turned up foxy ??

No I haven't seen my sister since to ask her - I presume they did though because they were excited about getting the puppy from what she said
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >